Guys, are pimple marks extremely unattractive on a girl's face?

I have self confidence issues about my face as I think no guys would find these marks attractive.

I have so many black marks on the cheek and chin from pimples and keeps getting it every time I get my period.

And I hate wearing make-up unless its a night out because I don't get the point of covering up something that is just there and I feel fake when wearing make-up

Do you guys notice it pimple marks a lot and does that affect the immediate image you get of a girl when you meet for the first time?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• At the end of the day, it's personality that counts!! In no way would a real man ever even notice them. Have confidence and you could win the heart of anyone. Believe me.

What Guys Said 25

• Attraction in most cases creates the moment. If you dont find you self attractive it is more than often then not noticeable by others. I know this from personal experience, for almost all my life I've considered myself to be rather "ugly". Because of this I had the attitude you are explaining here. To get past this I try to have a better attitude about how I look, I put time into looking at nice hair styles based on face shape, fashion trends, and I understand not wanting to use a lot of makeup but if you just put a little on to cover blemishes and small acne scares you will be surprised how much you can change with a little effort.

• No. I had it when I was younger. My girl told me she felt bad for guys no makeup...
    And she said that if I didn't mind hers... she wouldn't judge mine. I married her

• Seriously don't worry about it so much I get pimples once In awhile to I still talk to women and other people when I have them its not like having a pimple makes you less of a person or something. Use ice, red eye visine and vitamin e cream and you will get less scarring and take away the redness with the eye drops and the ice takes the swelling down. On another note I heard that people who get a lot of pimples aren't having enough sex. Probably related to hormones and stress levels is my assumption.

• No, doesn't bother me that much. by the way if you get a lot of blackheads you should give yourself a deep pore cleansing face mask. The blackheads will get sucked right out! I recommend bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar.

• basically i wouldn't even notice them...;-)

• I mean it really depends on the degree of the marks. Of course we all notice, it might turn some away, but others would probably still approach you. Pimples are just part of some peoples lives and its natural

• Of course it's somehwhat unattractive... I mean if yo u have too many then it means if I kiss you on the cheek I'm also kissing your bacteria filled pimple that could also spread on me

But in all honesty if I really like a girl it wouldn't be an issue

• this was the answer I was looking for. thanks mate! :D

• Not wearing makeup and showing a few pimples shows confidence, and THAT is attractive :)

• I think that you will find your most helpful opinion to be:
    If you have pimples and cake make-up all over it, it looks fucked.
    Straight up.

• it does look fucked. It would look like cream icing with blisters :-/ But then i was asking about pimple marks, not pimples :P

• same shit

• basically, just be natural and stop wearing so much make up, you will find a good man.

• We all have to to a degree, don't sweat it :)

• For me, the marks are not a big deal.
    Also I agree with your use of minimal make up.

• It happens... its natural and not a big deal. It does not make you any less attractive.

• It makes no difference. I was showing a gf of mine a picture of her the other day and she said "Oh no, my skin is terrible". I hadn't noticed. She just looked beautiful, so I told her.

• A gf of yours? haha how many do you have?

• He's only got a few girlfriends now, but i bet he has had thousands of girlfriends in his lifetime...

• I have three girlfriends and they are all aware of each other. It's acceptable these days.

• Not really.. I easily see past. Plus, I get it. It's not really your fault. To turn my back because of pimples would make me feel shallow.

• girls are wayyyy toooooo self conscious about this kind of thing.

• Can't help it. Its in the female blood :-/

• absolutely not! acne scars and pimples are completely normal, and everyone has had them. some people find them unattractive, but honestly theyre wrong. you're beautiful

• Doesn't bother me if I love her...

• Nope, as long as she has a great personality looks don't matter much to me.

• not really its not even noticeable most of the time

• I honestly dont care too much about pimples/acne

• I don't care xD If i like her who cares about a few pimples xD

• I'd say they're too small to notice

• Omg.. dealbreaker.. disgusting. Lmao shutup I'm sure you are pretty. You want a brutally honest opinion from a stranger. I'll give it to you straight If you put Up a profile pic.

• haha. You would have seen it, but I posted as anonymous. dont exactly know why hmmm

• Not at all, I like to think that pimples are just my nut trying to escape her body from feeding her so much of my nut

• I can't see any pimple marks when I'm fucking a girl from behind. Seriously, just conceal them with some makeup.