Do I look intimidating?

Do I look intimidating?
I posted this on Instagram and was told I looked like "the queen of intimidation"

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are gorgeous, for one.

But if you come off as intimidating, I'd say most of the time it's the lipstick. If you are bright white with bright red lipstick, it's almost like a gang sign sometimes. Probably because it is sort of the de facto makeup combination for radicalized feminists. You know, the ones who try to assassinate Andy Warhol or punch men in the face for bad jokes.

Now, I don't think you look like that kind of girl. The bright white and bright lipstick look good on you. Plus, if you're easy going this disappears anyway.

• I'm not a feminist lol. And I love my lipstick when I dress up so I'm glad it works for me haha. And I could help but notice your profile picture is general Iroh! I love avatar!

• No! I haven't seen season 3 or 4 yet!! But I love the show as well!

• Well you should. They are arguably the two best Korra seasons. It's hard for me to compare them. It's more like Korra/Avatar is the best show to ever bless nickelodeon with its presence.

Though the last two seasons were aired online.

What Guys Said 30

• Not even slightly intimidating.

Are you certain that the person who told you this understands what the word "intimidating" means?

• nope, @misscoffeehead does though

• Hahaha I don't know about me being intimidating 😐 far from it man.. And you know that!

• @Misscoffeehead how scary my fingers trembling i hit @ twice

• very beautiful. great picture. I think what they meant. A beautiful women can be intimidating.

• Well I would not call you the "queen of intimidation". I would say you look hot or beautiful and that those looks would probably make some guys a little nervous to approach. I love your eyes though :)

• Not really. Not the right look for that.

• I think you look really pretty; those eyes are hypnotizing for sure, and you got that sexy look.

• I used to think I would be a model haha but I am in no way model material but I still like photography :)

• I don't know how your body looks, but you do have a pretty face, so at least you could be a face model (if that's even something xD).
      I kinda like photography too, I took a photography class on my last year in HS.

• if your lips were natural you'd looks sweet basically1

• Uhm, sort of. Try changing the color of your lipstick to something that looks more natural. It'll probably look nicer.

• Often people act like pretty or beautiful girls are intimidating, so in that sense, yes. Yes you are.

• well id say you don't look very bubbly, very down to earth... and a straight face can have that effect

• You look really pretty i don't see you looking Intimidating

• I don't see it...

• ehh not really tbh.

• You look confident and real. I would say it's half intimidating, half relatable. I mean, at least you are not ignoring the viewer, or looking arrogant. You just look comfortable in your own skin, present, attentive, and a bit rock'n'roll.

• You're pretty :)

• Nope (filler)

• strong jawline of peace.

• the only words that come to mind here are gorgeous and kissable.

• Nope not really

• I feel like your going to fight lol

• I do not think so.

• 6.5/10 Not intimidating at all.

• I think U look fine & approchabul to me.

• No, but you do look a little heavy

• Can I ask you out?

• Whoever said that he was probably trying to compliment you in a flirty way.

Also you'd look better if you lose the lipstick.

• No, but you're too young for me

• you just look massive

• Excuse me?

• Umm.. I never said it was a fact.

• maybe she is not insecure and you are because you are putting her down as for Taywallee16 the lipstick looks gorgeous and forget him! you are pretty

• no not at all.

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly, I think you are young, trying to look like a femme fatale and fishing for compliments. I certainly don't think you look intimidating. Super Models, Extremely gorgeous, smart and powerful women... those are intimidating. Napoleon Dynamite might say you look intimidating.

From a kind honest heart -- From an older women to a younger woman, someone is just fueling you to stroke your ego (which maybe it needs to be stroked, based on your comments below). Love yourself, you are beautiful but no need to take a selfie and ask such question's when to me your poise says 'look at me, I am the most sexy woman alive and I can show you just how much I mean it'. You are seeking 'extra' attention due to some form of insecurity... investigate that in order to live a happy, true life.

• Yeah "kind heart". If you didn't notice my question wasn't asking if I looked pretty or hot. I posted that picture on my Instagram and was told I looked intimidating. So I wanted others opinions. I wasn't fishing for compliments. I was asking a simple yes or no question..

• Have you looked through your responses to the guys? Check our how your are truly feeling and what I truly said to you.

• Its just screaming self adoration. Take a natural, beautiful ' in the moment' photo and I bet you look and will received entirely different opinions... all positive about your beauty, smile, and bright pretty eyes... but its the demeanor I detect in this one that flat kills it.

• No lol. You look sultry :)

• ... no.
    .
    To me you look like a strong person who is passionate about life and
    pursuing her goals.

• No you look like you are trying to take a model kind of picture of yourself.

• I think some guys find red lips intimidating. Those guys are wusses anyway so their opinions don't matter. You look beautiful. I wish I could take a selfie that good.

• Nope not at all...

• Naahhh but that's because nobody intimidates me lol.

• No. Not at all.

• No! you look like a very sweet person :)

• Nopee :) Your hair is pretty and you nave a nice eye colour.

• Haha no, you look beautiful, not intimidating :)

• Well thanks haha I get tired of guys saying "I'm too intimidating for them"

• Well those guys are just lack of confidence, cause you're too pretty basically :)

• Lol tbh you are pretty but you just look like the type that don't take shit from noone. Def someone I would not mess with. (: it is a good thing.

• Uh no. You're alright. If I were a guy I wouldn't be intimidated by you or attracted to you..