Can big boobs look awkward on a small girl?

My cup size is an ff but my band size is a 28. I hate my boobs because they're always in the way, and they hurt, and I feel like they make me look fat- although I'm small everywhere else. I'm just wondering if they're bad because I hate them.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about the "How Do Look" category is that its kind of hard to use when there are no pictures to look at. =\

To answer your question, yes, they can, but no, they don't necessarily. Its kind of hard to say more than that under the circumstances.

What Guys Said 5

• if you're petite then they'd look kinda unproportioned in my opinion... but some guys might like them basically

• Big boobs + small body = great.

Pics.

• Breast reduction surgery?

• Don't hate them your fine ;-) although I'm more of a small boob man

• I've always liked smaller girls, that includes smaller boobs. When I mean smaller I mean petite.

What Girls Said 3

• FF? Holy moly. Yes, they probably look unnaturally large on your body and attract a lot of attention. I can't imagine having boobs that big, especially when you're running! If you want you can always get a reduction, or just embrace the fact that you have larger boobs that girls are jealous of

• A majority of guys have said it is all about proportions. I do believe that you are out of proportion

• You're so lucky. I have A cups and I hate them. But then the grass is always greener I guess.

Work what you have, im sure you're beautiful :)