Could an average guy pick me up?

I'm 5,4 and I weigh 105 pounds, it's mostly muscle... Umm so do you think the average guy could lift me? I just think it's super cute when guys lift girls up, but I'm wondering if guys would think I'm to heavy?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, and I love lifting petite girls up. Just not 14 year olds.

3|1
    0|0
  • Being the dumb sh*t that I am, I took my handicapped friend with me to my other friend's lake house without asking if they had a ramp or anything. He weighs about 170 pounds and I had to carry him up and down 2 full flights of stairs to get him from the lake to the house so I think I could carry you for a few miles if I had to

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anyone who's have a problem haha
    And you're the same weight whether you're 105 pounds of muscle or 105 pounds of fat ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah no problem you are light!

i used to love caring my gf around, she was 5' 122lbs and at that weight she was light

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a VERY small number of guys that 105 lbs. is too heavy for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I weighed that amount in 4th grade. Do not confuse lack of fat with "mostly" muscle. As low body fat exposes more muscle, thus appearing more muscular.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smaller than average guys could lift 100lbs easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easily. Not a challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • No 105lb is light.

0|0
    0|0
  • the average guy should be able to lift about 170 pounds without a lot of problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I can easily pick you up and even throw you somewhere...😜😀😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I lifted 115 lbs from the ground to over my head at UPS yesterday. Your weight is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most guys could pick you up. You're actually light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have spaghetti arms. Guess I could roll you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as the guys not a chuffing twig. Don't worry they will be able to pick you up😂

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean, mostly muscle?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 105 lbs is 105 lbs. We're pretty close to the same size. Yes, an average guy should be able to pick you up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could easily pick you up. Pretty sure a guy could as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 140 and guys can pick me up. Anything around 100lbs is nowhere near "heavy."

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Unless he was made of feathers 105 pounds is fine.
    I weigh about twice that and my boyfriend can lift me. He's not even massively buff.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are 5,4 105lbs is tiny!

0|0
    0|0