Could an average guy pick me up?

I'm 5,4 and I weigh 105 pounds, it's mostly muscle... Umm so do you think the average guy could lift me? I just think it's super cute when guys lift girls up, but I'm wondering if guys would think I'm to heavy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, and I love lifting petite girls up. Just not 14 year olds.

• Being the dumb sh*t that I am, I took my handicapped friend with me to my other friend's lake house without asking if they had a ramp or anything. He weighs about 170 pounds and I had to carry him up and down 2 full flights of stairs to get him from the lake to the house so I think I could carry you for a few miles if I had to

• I don't know anyone who's have a problem haha
    And you're the same weight whether you're 105 pounds of muscle or 105 pounds of fat ;D

• yeah no problem you are light!

i used to love caring my gf around, she was 5' 122lbs and at that weight she was light

• It's a VERY small number of guys that 105 lbs. is too heavy for.

• I weighed that amount in 4th grade. Do not confuse lack of fat with "mostly" muscle. As low body fat exposes more muscle, thus appearing more muscular.

• Smaller than average guys could lift 100lbs easily.

• Easily. Not a challenge

• No 105lb is light.

• the average guy should be able to lift about 170 pounds without a lot of problems.

• Ya I can easily pick you up and even throw you somewhere...😜😀😂

• I lifted 115 lbs from the ground to over my head at UPS yesterday. Your weight is fine.

• Yeah, most guys could pick you up. You're actually light.

• I have spaghetti arms. Guess I could roll you.

• Yeah as long as the guys not a chuffing twig. Don't worry they will be able to pick you up😂

• What do you mean, mostly muscle?

What Girls Said 5

• 105 lbs is 105 lbs. We're pretty close to the same size. Yes, an average guy should be able to pick you up.

• I could easily pick you up. Pretty sure a guy could as well.

• I'm 140 and guys can pick me up. Anything around 100lbs is nowhere near "heavy."

• Yes. Unless he was made of feathers 105 pounds is fine.
    I weigh about twice that and my boyfriend can lift me. He's not even massively buff.

• If you are 5,4 105lbs is tiny!