Short hair or Long hair?

What looks better on me, long hair or short hair? Right now my hair is medium length, I don't know if i should let it grow or cut it. What do you think? Short hair or Long hair? My medium lenght hair lol

• Short
    43% (9)29% (6)36% (15)Vote
  • Long
    57% (12)71% (15)64% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well that medium length look looks perfect on you!
    Generally I would always have said "long hair". But seeing the pic you posted I make an exception. It looks "picture perfect" :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair pretty much always works on all girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is much better for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • you're one of those girl who can pull off both the looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the short hair better!

1|0
    0|0
    • me too! ahah :)

• I think it compliments your face better =)
      very pretty

i am looking for a new hairstyle too!

• thanks :) I'm going to let it grow for my birthday and then cut it again ahaha and good luck finding one :D

• Long hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look good ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • yesss guys do love long hairs... but anything with such pretty face will look beautiful...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You have a cuter look with short/medium hair because it makes your face look rounder (not in a bad way). I think you have a more sexy look with long hair and i find that more attractive than the shorter hair. Both are good though!

1|0
    0|0
  • medium length looks super pretty on you!! i love that haircut. they all look nice, but i like medium length or long the most. my favorite is medium length ^_^

1|0
    0|0
    • aww thanks hun! i love having short hair, well i love my hair in general, haha but i'm going to let it grow:D

• you're welcome. i was also going to suggest since summer is coming up, depending on where you live it'll probably be hot. i always like to have shorter hair in the summer. but long will be super pretty too! :D

• I have always had a preference for long hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • and i love short hair, less work ahah but i'm going to let it grow, I want a change :) maybe i'll dye it red or something

• Show All
    • Good for you live life to it's fullest every day.

• Thanks!! I hope you have a great day! :D

• Medium length I think looks gorgeous and sexy at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely long. You're pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow you can pull off both long and short hair! Lucky you :O I like the long hair though x

0|1
    0|0