Short hair or Long hair?

What looks better on me, long hair or short hair? Right now my hair is medium length, I don't know if i should let it grow or cut it. What do you think? Short hair or Long hair? My medium lenght hair lol

• Short
  • Long

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well that medium length look looks perfect on you!
    Generally I would always have said "long hair". But seeing the pic you posted I make an exception. It looks "picture perfect" :-)

• Long hair pretty much always works on all girls.

• Long hair is much better for you.

• you're one of those girl who can pull off both the looks.

• I like the short hair better!

• me too! ahah :)

• I think it compliments your face better =)
      very pretty

i am looking for a new hairstyle too!

• thanks :) I'm going to let it grow for my birthday and then cut it again ahaha and good luck finding one :D

• Long hair.

• Both look good ;-)

• yesss guys do love long hairs... but anything with such pretty face will look beautiful...

What Girls Said 6

• You have a cuter look with short/medium hair because it makes your face look rounder (not in a bad way). I think you have a more sexy look with long hair and i find that more attractive than the shorter hair. Both are good though!

• medium length looks super pretty on you!! i love that haircut. they all look nice, but i like medium length or long the most. my favorite is medium length ^_^

• aww thanks hun! i love having short hair, well i love my hair in general, haha but i'm going to let it grow:D

• you're welcome. i was also going to suggest since summer is coming up, depending on where you live it'll probably be hot. i always like to have shorter hair in the summer. but long will be super pretty too! :D

• I have always had a preference for long hair.

• and i love short hair, less work ahah but i'm going to let it grow, I want a change :) maybe i'll dye it red or something

• Good for you live life to it's fullest every day.

• Thanks!! I hope you have a great day! :D

• Medium length I think looks gorgeous and sexy at the same time.

• Definitely long. You're pretty!

• Wow you can pull off both long and short hair! Lucky you :O I like the long hair though x