Why are ginger girls considered unattractive?

I'm a ginger/strawberry blonde. I've been told my mostly girls but some guys to that it is just my hair that makes me "unattractive". I have light brown eyelashes and eyebrows and can even tan nicely so I dont have the "normal" characteristics of a "ginger". i just want to know your opinions on why gingers are unattractive. Thanks :)

1|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what they're talking about. I think ginger girls can be very attractive.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Their not...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, cause I quite like ginger girls. Especially if the carpet matches.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see red headed girls often, honestly. I saw one the other day and I almost yelled stop the car!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met a lot of very attractive redheads. I just wasn't into them because most of them were really short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a redhead myself, but I'm not sure I can consider myself a "ginger" because my hair is a dark red. There are most definitely attractive redheads/gingers out there though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh your name is shyguy and your icon is shyguy. how adorable.

• I used to wish I had that dark vibrant copper 'red' hair. But I learnt to settle with godly ginger.

• I'm sure you're a lot more attractive than you seem to think you are.

• Who told you they weren't considered attractive lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive girls are considered unattractive. Guys don't consider girls unattractive because of hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red headed and strawberry blonde women

0|0
    0|0
  • no sure that they are, i think ginger boys have more of a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I bet you are so beautiful I wish you had a pic. Message me

0|0
    1|1
  • Gingers are hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've always heard the opposite or that they have no souls (joke). But people have their preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whaaaaat? Who told you they aren't considered attractive? O. o Redheads are gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • good question. I think red heads are the most sexist woman!! ( I say this in the straightest way possible no left turns) I don't know why some people find them unattractive!

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha thanks. I'm not sure either and I've been I ginger all my life hopefully I can get to the bottom of this :)

• Having soul is a factor of attractiveness

0|0
    0|0
  • I've known guys who think gingers are attractive, and I have seen very attractive gingers, guys and girls! It depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0