G@Gers what do you think of chiseled jaws?

G@Gers what do you think of chiseled jaws??

• meeehhhhh
  • for me

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• yeah u know this is one of those things i'm not sure about. like I don't know how important they are to men and this is something not every woman or man will have.
    it's attractive but it's just... not something that is easy to attain u know? like anyone can work for abs or a big butt, but this is just sumthin else. i really dont know.

• for me it enhances the look of the person and is an attractive feature. Its genetic and is an important requirement for models

• i agree, but i also think it's kinda discriminatory. like what happens if a model meets all the requirements except that? is she suddenly not pretty anymore?
      not arguing haha, just thinking out loud.

• Then the boot out of the door

• Mehhhh ehhh

• I have one. You see it more from the front than from the side though. I'm indifferent about it. My husband has one too and it looks better on him, lol.

• Looks good on men, I don't care what women look like though, they're still not attractive to me because I'm just not attracted to women, I don't even find myself attractive.

• So hot. I love it.

• Attractive but not a dealbreaker and just nice to look at basically.

• Stunning on women, irresistible on men!

• Ehh, they're over hyped.

• I have a weird jaw.. I don't like it. But on some people it looks nice

• I like it on guys, as long as it's not extreme.

What Guys Said 9