Just take a look at these two pics and (try to) describe me. What would you say?

Try to make a personal description of me based only on these two pics. Be honest, of course, I won't mind.

The one closest to truth will be MHO.

Just take a look at these two pics and (try to) describe me. What would you say?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Curious
    Inventive
    Outgoing
    Tryer of new things
    Experimental
    Funny/witty/can take a joke about yourself
    Passionate - a lover with some possible 50 Shades overtones;)
    Sees to the core
    Opinionated but with reasoning skills
    Perceptive

0|1
    0|0
    • All these based on two pics? And considering you're almost completely correct with your describtion, I must say you surprised me. You're good :) best answer so far...

• Thank you. I am pretty good at reading people (blows own trumpet) but you are obviously an intelligent guy who likes to push boundaries. I think you are comfortable in your own skin to satisfy your own tastes/wants/needs/desires, etc.

How do I see this from two pics? You exude confidence with a dash of devil-may-care-but-I-couldn't-less-if-he-does kinda thing !

What Girls Said 4

• First pic: Lost and have no idea where to head Second pic: Just realized where I am and I didn't have to ask directions! I am a mans man

1|1
    0|0
  • Fun, outgoing , athletic guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I like the second pic. It seems like you're funny, adventurous and fun loving guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, charming smile, 5'8 (?), outdoors-y, outgoing, energetic, adventurous.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• athletic basically

0|0
    0|0