Rate my picture 1-10 on the scale?

I personally think I'm about a 6 but I have no idea what other peoples opinions are and kinda want to know feel free to be blunt-just not rude

Most Helpful Guy

• you have very pretty eyes!
    and a sweet smile!

dont be so hard on yourself, if i was 14 i would think you were an 8-9
    but i am sure when you are older you will be even prettier!

What Guys Said 13

• 6 only? wy's that? vyou look really cute basically!

• You're very cute, ans those eyes are amazing. You definitely aren't a 6, that's way too low.

• I don't think you ought to subscribe to that stupid number system, really. You look great, leave it at that.

• And the Judges rate you a...
    bellideroma.files.wordpress.com/.../paggelle.jpg

There, now stop relying on strangers and a numbered scale to judge your level of attractiveness.

• May I just says that this category gets creepy and that 14 year olds shouldn't be allowed to post in it/ only people under 18 should be able to answer their questions on this topic?

A 31 year old dude is telling a 14 year old how cute she is.

... why don't you have a seat

• Totally agree, I honestly just be polite to the older people and then ignore them, agree with the creepy bit too but I like hearing peoples opinions and can't avoid the older people unfortunately

• Why? I'm in the age range and many other people do it! If 30 year old men are choosing to sexualise a very innocent picture and description that's their problem not mine. I enjoy hearing others opinions and was curious

• She shouldn't, but you'd also expect a 30 year old to know better

• You have nice eyes

• I'd rate you a firm 4/10, not too bad.

• U r a solid 8, you're really cute and I love ur eyes

• Wanna try meh baby? 😉

• 10/10 you're cute.

• 0 out of 1

• 10/10 little mrs. :) :P :P

• a 6? you are more like an 8 you are actually really cute :3 *blushes*

• ment 9 xD U are really cute and if u don't have a boyfriend I don't know whats wrong with guys where u live. *blushes*

• Thank you so much! I really appricate it :) x x

• your welcome :3

What Girls Said 5

• Beautiful/10

• Would never "rate" a14 year old. You're pretty/cute.

• Okay you're 14 so you're still young, so why do you want strangers you don't know to rate you? Believe me you don't want to be labeled "the hot girl" people assume that's all you have going for you is looks.

• Nohing like that at all. I'm just curious as to what people think, i don't let people's opinions other me but I'm just being curious + lots of people do it! I am in no way labeled as 'the hot girl' nor wish to be

• As long as you feel good about yourself, other's opinions shouldn't matter. But I get it 14 is an awkward age.

• At least a 7/10! You have very pretty eyes :)

• Maybe you should upload a clearer picture without filters if you want honest opinions.