How do I look based on my profile picture?

I'm told that I'm pretty, but I find it hard to believe because I've been single for so long. I have a super outgoing personality & a good sense of humour but I still feel self-concious/theres something wrong with me.URG.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6.5/10 - I'm not really into white women but for a white woman I think that you are pretty. The question in concerns to your singleness is: are you approachable? Your vibe determines whether or not you are accepting of any invitations and it pretty much determines your status as far as being single or not.

What I find funny though is that most woman who are single such as yourself usually have this one best male friend who only can dream about being your bf. Usually that's the best guy for you but they are usually thrown into this imaginary friends zone. No woman should ever date a man who's not first their friend/best friend unless she's sowing her royal oats.

I'm sure you have that best friend that wants to be with you so bad but you deny him by placing him in the friend-zone (fictitious friend-zone) a none existing place woman use in order to place good guys in just so they can mess us their lives with bad guys.

• Hahaha this made me laugh. I do have a guy bestfriend, but he is in a relationship.
      I know what you mean though. The last guy I dated (three years ago) was my bestfriend at the time. Now we do not talk. At all. I don't think I would ever date a guy friend again. Not worth losing the friendship.
      I feel like thats my problem too, I literally get along with guys too well to the point where they're like "wow, this girls cool. Its like she's a buddy."
      Literally the story of my life

• @stephiie aka writer: If you loose a friendship with a guy that you once considered a good friend than he wasn't the best friend in the first place. A best friend knows the in and outs of you so there is nothing that you can do that he cannot overcome. A true best friend on a serious level is already kind of married to you in a sense of the words. Why is that?

He will carry your bags when you go shopping, he will watch movies with you that he really dislikes. When you get upset or mad at him he will do everything in his power to make it right between the two of you. When something good happens for you he's more happy than you and when things go wrong he almost appears to be more hurt. Getting into a relationship with this REAL best male friend - there is nothing that can make him want to leave your side - except for another man & years of inhabiting the friend-zone.

What Guys Said 21

• Based off your profile picture you're very beautiful. It may just be how you come off. Guys rely heavily on body language to decide whether they should bother talking to a girl or not. If you aren't smiling or look happy they probably won't approach you.

• I do not know what is wrong with you. You seem very pretty, even beautiful. Love your eyes by the way. How long have you been single if I may ask? I have been single for like 4 years :/ starting to think there is something wrong with me

• I like your eyes. You look very cute and pretty in general.

• you look cute basically...:-)

8/10

• Hot. You have beautiful eyes.

• cute, def. fuckable (I have no tact)

• U look good to me... nothing to worry about looks wise!

• Your cute and would rate you 6

• 6/10 - You look good.

• I'd go out with you

• If you've been dicked by 7 dudes I don't know why that'd matter at this point.

• You look beautiful I love your eyes 8.5 can you rate me?

• is this your second account? i think I've seen you here before

• Nope! I've only ever had this one account.

• You look level headed...

• You're very pretty.

• Baby you look HOT

• 9/10
    sexy and beatiful.

• Tbh you look amazing! 😍 haha

• You are hotttttttttttttt. and beautiful

• Oy are perfect :) beautiful, perfect face, amazing stunning eyes, amazing breasts (sorry that was inappropriate lol ) and clear skin, you beautiful

• You make the effort and it pays off, you look good! I've been single for a while and I ain't ugly, I just don't go out and get it. Maybe dudes just look at you and think yeah nice, but probably out of my league.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm so tired of seeing questions by people assuming something is wrong with them JUST because they're single. Being single doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you.

• I just caught myself saying out loud "omg she's so pretty". You are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful eyes. You have nothing to worry about - guys are probably intimidated by your beauty and they are afraid to get rejected so they don't bother to approach you.

• you're cute.
    you look well put together.

Even those that are attractive can stay single forever !
    you have to make yourself more approachable to the opposite sex.
    -smile
    -eye contact
    -initate convo

You have to come out of ur shell

• Beautiful eyes.

• You are definitely pretty:)

• You either stole someone's pic or your extremely insecure. Either way, you're lame for this

• I like your eye makeup and eye colour. You look nice

• I'd give u a rate of 8/10