Help.. I feel bad about my body sometimes?

I really feel insecure about my body... I'm a 34a and I'm slender shaped..my hips are wider than my waist and my butt is round but sometimes I feel like I'm not big enough...i do have a boyfriend and he tells me I should love my body and that size doesn't matter to him..but I know he likes to look at other girls who have bigger boobs and butt like any straight guy would..but it bothers me to see him interested in that because my body isn't like that..it makes me feel bad and he tells me about his celebrity crushes as well like Meagan Good and Meagan Fox ..a couple more..so I look at them and I know they are hot but it makes me feel less hot because I'm smaller than they are..sometimes I fear that he might get more interested in someone else because of their hourglass shape..it really kills me..he tells me he loves me the way I am..but the thought still comes up

Most Helpful Guy

• When I fell in love with my girlfriend it took me half a year of getting to know her to fall in love with her,
    so from experience I can say;
    When guys are in love they automatically will find you attractive, no matter how fat/skinny green/purple small-/bigbreasted you are.
    Just accept from me that if he loves you, all the barbie dolls in the world will look less attractive to him than you.
    As long as you are yourself, everything will be alright, if you only accept yourself, and look for the attractive things you have.

What Guys Said 3

• I have a preference for small featured girls (eyes, mouth, boobs, et cetera). Honestly, no girl should be insecure because you are attractive to someone. You said you are slender shaped and you should be proud of yourself for that. Also, your boyfriend should appreciate your presence (I would appreciate any girl really lol). Finally, you sound like a very pretty girl and be confindent in yourself no matter what. You were born like this and don't fake it for anyone else.

• I agree if he is in love with you other women won't matter he could care less. If he is madly in love with you even Megan fox couldn't make him change his mind about you. Hell love you for who are you. He won't care about how good your body looks.

• honestly we can't say if u look fine without a picture but don't worry, I honestly like girls with smaller boobs and a petite butt :3

What Girls Said 1

• Your bf loves you. Guys like to look. It doesn't mean he isn't happy with you.