How bad is my body type?

Im 15 years old. Im 5'6. Im pretty skinny with lots of muscle because im strong (I have a pretty good set of abs) but i have really high hips. I have a B cup and embarrassing enough, I have a small ass. I know a lot of people would love to have my body but everyone always says "I love thick girls" "short girls are sexy" and I'm constantly getting judged by everyone including my friends about my boobs and ass. I really have nothing to show off but my stomach and even that's hard because I'm so insecure about my hips
How bad is my body type?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I think the style of your body or your body type is fantastic. It fits together very well. Never feel embarrassed about about your body parts because they all match like I said. Be confident about yourself because not only will you feel better but you will also look even better. Looking confident always adds extra beauty. And you can do it.

• I spy with my little Asian eyes a Delta Brand Faucet

• You're A-OK but I'm distracted by your sink.
    Why is there a plastic bag covering the handle?

• You're 15? Gosh, this girls nowadays get hotter sooner and sooner :(

Anyways, you have a pretty nice body, if you keep improving it you're gonna be pretty hot when you grow older.

• You are fine. Nothing wrong.

• are you REALLY 15? : O

• Not bad at all.

• Nothing wrong with your height, your breasts look nice. Im not a fan of high hips but i think some guys like it (not sure). Also, i heard females breasts actually dont stop growing till like 19-20yrs old. Im not sure about bums tho. Hey be thankful you look good, some people r overweight.

• Your body looks just fine... don't worry about the nay-sayers! :-D

• The question should be "how good is my body type?"

It's not bad at all don't let these thoughts get into your mind

• You are beautiful as is. As far as boobs go small ones are my personal favorite. Men have all kinds of preferences so do not worry about it. You will find a guy that loves you for who you are.

• Your body us fine. And some fuys like small boobs and asses, like me.

• You're good enough 😊 cutie

• Don't listen to them. You look great the way you are.

• I WANT TOO FEED YOU

• You are very beautiful, don't get so down on yourself! Keep your head held high!

• hey u looking good n sexy keep it up !!

• You are not just OK; you are hot.
    By the way, what do you think about my body type?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1462809-how-is-my-body-type-am-i-too-thin-skinny-or-just-normal

• you look amazing why is that question relevant

• you're clearly not out of shape so stop worrying. Any guy worth your time doesn't care that much about this sort of thing, and neither should you.

• You are unbelievably beautiful, your are perfect.

• Seriously though, I like both think and skinny and athletic girls, and so far you are my favorite of all of them

• 1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Your body isn't 'bad'. You look good.

• Abs? what abs? yes you're slightly toned but you don't have abs.
    Apart from that, you have a good figure, could be better with more work but you are at a good starting point.

• You appear to be a ruler shape. Though your body lacks curves, it still looks nice on you, so don't worry.

• you have a nice body!

• Let me tell you this,
    boobs and butts are only meat.
    You look beautiful in your own way.
    You do not need to have big butts and boobs for beauty.

• You have a great body. If you're friends judge you about it, think twice about them being real friends. Don't worry about what others think. You are beautiful and body shouldn't be all a person is judged by. Women are not books and shouldn't be judged by their cover. They need to be read and need to be seen on what they are inside

• "I have a pretty good set of abs"
    Where do you see abs?

But other than that, id give you an 8/10

• She's not a body builder. She doesn't need to have rock hard abs, but, it's not like she's fat. She's got somewhat abs