How healthy do I look?

so i know almost everybody here has answered this question and must be bored out of their minds to see another one, but i really want to know. how healthy do i look?
due to some personal problems, i have put on 18 pounds, and am working like crazy to get it off completely....but i just wanted to know
constructive criticism will be appreciated.

my image

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15qdgr6&s=8#.VROkRI7Lalo

side view to help you decide better
my thighs is my main problem area. have tried tips that actually work?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you are beautiful. please dont let the haters and people on the internet tell you to lose weight... they dont care about your overall wellbeing. speaking from personal experience i used to post pictures of myself asking for constructive critism and i would believe everything they said... now im a bit too thin and i have an eating disorder. dont believe the bullies it led me to starve myself overexercise and to believe i wasn't worthy to keep down food. i think you are just plain gorgeous and if you dont believe it you have to keep reminding yourself that you are. if you do feel like you want to tone up and be healthier do it by making smart decisions and doing fun activities.

• i really appreciate it... i will make smart decisions
      how are you doing now?

• my eating disorder is still a present day issue but I've put on ten pounds since almost losing so much weight you could count all of my ribs... all of my friends amd family thought i was a skeleton. its hard but im trying really hard to beat it. as far as other people on the internet even if i post pictures asking for feedback their is always someone who will tell me to lose 10-15 pounds. ALWAYS. and its sad because my family wants me to gain weight and here people are telling girls to lose weight. just keep that in mind when you post pictures asking for feedback... their is always going to be some dumbass unsuited to give any feedback on someones weight telling them to drop 10-15 pounds. and no problem you're welcome !

• i guess people derive pleasure from insulting others. but i thought people here would be different, somehow.
      be happy. that is all that matters. i am sure you look great even now

What Guys Said 12

• You just have some belly fat; if you drop 10 lbs, you'll look great. For now, you're average.

• i'll keep that in mind, thank you

• I think she looks amazing! If she drops 10 lbs she'll be underweight for sure. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

• thank you, @Silverware ! but i should tone up a bit, i guess... i used to look different earlier, and it depresses me

• Many overthink it when it comes to self-image, and from what I see, you may very well be one of them. Did you put on weight? Sure. But at the same time, you shouldn't freak and start feeling down on yourself. You look great... and you have the body of a girl I would like to date and keep. :)

If you still feel the need to get rid of "some" of the weight, working out is a good idea as others suggested so far. Just don't go the "I'm not gonna eat" diet route like many tend to do.

• no i won't... the weight will come right back once i stop starving

• You don't look overweight.

• but i can be healthier?

• You weight looks healthy. I imagine you can be healthier by being things like eating well, exercising, sleeping enough and minimizing stress.

• i will start doing those, thank you!

• I think you are healthy right now, but you will only look even better once you work it off

• right, i will

• Which is why I said it :) but you look just fine the way you are right now too

• okay... thank you..!

• Not at all. You look to have a healthy weight. Easily. If you want to improve just do some exercise. Weights and cardio. If you want to be internally health. Eat well. Use the food guide to help you with you

• I think you have an attractive body. I think you should still workout, it's good for you.

• Congratulations on losing all that weight. You look good now but you'll look great if you keep up the hard work and lose a few more pounds

• i haven't lost much weight yet, but i am working on it
      i will work hard

• Anyway, I put on like 12 pounds this winter so I started working out every day again about 4 weeks ago and I've already lost all of the weight I'd gained so it's definitely doable if you set your mind to it

• right... i am dedicated enough...
      thank you!

• u shouldn't work it off... sometimes girl looked better when they put on a bit of weight. go from skinny and stringy to being able to fill out a pair of jeans... id be wary of losing too much weight youve got some curves now

• i think i should at least make my legs and tummy a little less flabby... ya?

• Your stomach isn't bad but if you want it really flat and tight all the power to you... I'm sure you get my point tho

• You have a sexy body and I love your belly ;-) I wish I knew who you were

• thank you!
      you never will...

• Welcome hun ;-)
      You know you can message if you ever want to chat

• You need to drop 15 lbs and tone up

• You look overweight but that's not really a good indicator of health. A lot of skinny chicks have terrible cardiovascular health.

That being said I enjoyed masturbating to your photo.

• what the hell?

• I got a boner from your photo and felt like jacking off so I did

• You're fine

• thank you

• Status update, you're still fine. You don't need to keep posting pictures. Once they're out there, they're out their forever

• right...

What Girls Said 7

• You look good. Although your choice in pants is unusual... I've never seen them, maybe it's the picture? Not bad pants, just interesting. lol.

• how interesting? elaborate!

• :O awesome and amazing. Such a time commitment. I know swimming works a lot of muscles.

• thank you for your help!

• If u feel healthy thats all that matters.

• i don't feel particularly healthy

• thank you! i guess i should work towards strengthening my core

• Yupp thats always good to do !

• Your body is incredible! (No homo) Your proportions are ideal! Bicycling really helps with cardiovascular endurance.

• thank you so much!

• i will! but not just yet! then you'll know who i am!

• By the time you follow me, maybe I'll be in better shape too:)

• You're a good size. You have a little extra body fat but that just makes you look soft (in a good way). You certainly don't look unhealthy to me.

• good size, huh? thank you!

• U look good. Try cardio if u want like a bikini body.

• Look at most of the men comments smh -_-
    Anyways you look perf. Annoy the people telling you to loose weight. you look fine just the way you are.

• the irony! what man will ever date me if they consider me to be overweight!

• But you are not overweight though o. O

• i know, but that is never enough, is it?

• You look healthy.