I know I'm ugly but on a scale of 1-10 or just saying average or below average what am I to u?

I know I am ugly but I want to know how ugly. Comment if u want to give a number rating or use the poll. Pls be honest.

• Ugly
  • Below average
  • Average
  • Slightly above average
  • Cute
  • Hot
Also, how old do I look?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• you look cute to me about a 6-7, you're still growing so you will fill out as you get older. just dont beat yourself down over it, you are far from ugly

• You are not ugly but low self esteem is a major turn off. Maybe you should start doing things that make you feel better about yourself. Try telling you self everyday that you are not ugly. Working out a little may help too.

• I don't think you are ugly. I think you are a cutie.

• I bet you have a great personality to go along with those looks :)

• You look above average :)

• YOU'RE SO CUUUUTE

If you ever need a surrogate mother, let me know.

• You're cute! I love your eyes!

• oh ty :3

• I'll try and remember when I get it :3

• You look 14. I think you look nice

• I'm 15 and ty thank you :3

• I honestly think you're cute. I shall rate you a 5.

• Have you got a profile shot?

• No my profile picture isn't me

• I think it might be because it's an unflattering angle and lighting, not to mention they're pretty grainy. Even the most beautiful people in the world can be taken down several notches in such conditions.

• ok I'll take another in different lighting later :3

• You're not ugly and you have really cute eyes :)

• um... make your hair a bit longer and more over your eyes... and try a wider smile...

• The second pic?

• Bro I'd suggest you to workout. Your face looks good. if you workout and get a good haircut you'll end up being a 8.5/9 on a scale out of 10. Believe me!!

• Thank you :3 my haircut now was a result of telling the person who cut my hair the wrong style of hair and me being too nice to say it's wrong so : /

What Guys Said 6

• here
    http://m.imgur.com/NQN73j7

http://m.imgur.com/Q00KZW3

anwyays you look fine. 2nd pic is funny as fuck in a good way. makes you seem like you got a cool personality.

• But I'm just sighing?

• Your are not ugly I can say you have the face but your hairstyle is completely out of date and your face is very simple, change your hairstyle and then for the face grow some beard or use glasses. You can change the way you look from an average guy to a handsome one.

• As a guy you have to not be insecure about your looks or at least open about it in public cause women don't like that.

• You aren't ugly bro. Give yourself a break.

• What about I then?

• Sry on my phone and autocorrect hates me. What am i then in terms of the poll or 1-10

• I'd say you're swimming in the average pool. 4 to 5. You could improve though. Don't curl in your lips like int he picture. Put some gel in your hair and give it some body. But remember, you aren't done growing. You look like a string bean right now but that will change as you get older.

• Come on man! Your self talk is self defeating.
    Don't do that to yourself.

• I just realized I've overused the word "self". I've read what the ladies have said here. Mainly, do the things you love in life. Work on your self esteem and your image. You don't look ugly or bad at all.

• You have a cute face there. :3
    Especially the second pic. X3