What is your favorite trait of yourself?

Physical traits: lips, eyes (black eyes rule!), and teeth.
Personality traits: I'm romantic and thoughtful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical: I'm sexy as fuck
    Personality: I'm funny as shit

What Guys Said 20

• Physical: Probably my chest. I have a huge barrel chest. I can bench nearly 300lbs. I'm very strong and could take nearly anyone in a fight.
    Personality: My honesty, whether it be brutal or not. I rarely lie.

• Physical trait: I guess my smile? I don't know n idc
    personality wise: I guess the unique way I see the world (we all see the world in a unique way though)

Side note: Normal Humans can not have black eyes colours at all unless they suffer from a condition called Aniridia... What you may think is black eye Colour is actually extremely dark Brown. Even light blue eyed people have a bit of brown behind their layer that lacks melanin.

• Oh I know, I've read it a tons of times on the web :) but they look so dark! Like seriously!! Paired up with my light skin, pointy canines and Romanian heritage I could definitely pass as a vampire! scontent-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...9_991156524_n.jpg

• Lmao I hope like a genuine Vampire and not a glitter in the sun type Vampire though.

• Why of course! D: (basically because I have no glitter to apply to my body)

• Physical: Smile
    Personality: Like to be nice and helpful

• Physical: my big, brown eyes
    Personality: my rationality

• Brown eyes might be the most common eye color, but it's the best one imo! I especially love the honey-like ones, so jealous of the people who got them.

• My smile and how nice i'am to other people. I don't proclaim this myself, it has been told to me many time :)

• My calves on the physical side.
    Personality: Just chill and generous.

• Loving that personality! :) There should be more generous people tbh.

• I agree. We need a lot more of giving in this world, to encourage others of it be one yourself.

• Exactly! But maybe there are more generous people out there than we think, only they don't have the possibility to help others (if we're talking about money and material things).

• Physical: I don't know build your own opinion
    Personality: my flow (mental state)

• Physical : smile, pecs
    Personality : lazy

• physical : my muscles
    personal : romantic and gentle

• @BodyBuildingMonster, what's the most romantic thing you've ever done? :)

• we did that beside the pyramids at night
      it was wonderful
      wbu? wht romantic thing u did b4 ?

• Hmm well it wasn't really romantic but it does show my "sweet side" :P I sticked post-its on random desks in my school with encouraging and sweet messages.

• My ability to laugh at anything

• Show me how you do it? :P

• Lol lmfao lol lmfao lol lmfao lol lmfao lol lmfao lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao

• My yellow teeth. Already part pirate, just need to break my arm.

• Physical: My abs and pecs/shoulders. My height. All I do is take off my shirt and it's game over :)

Personality: Confidence (you couldn't guess that one i bet), can make girls laugh/always been naturally able to connect with girls.

• My beard :)

• Don't have one

• The self-hate traits :'(

• I'm sure those self-love traits are even better x

• I'm sure you've heard this many times but, how can you expect others to love you if you don't even love yourself? I'm not saying that they wouldn't love you lol it's just something you should give some thought

• I can't do it alone.. isn't it why i needed the help of ur luv to get meh back on ma two feet?

• physical, everything
    personality, everything

• My intelligence and objectivity. I would want to say my handsomeness but I can't.

• I don't really like my traits :-P
    PS - There are no "black eyes" (in humans), only some animals can have black eyes.

• My favorite trait of myself is my money

• Money comes and goes. I'm sure there's an even better one.

• Yes it does, but the same can be said about looks, in time they will go, but they will never return for sure

• True, but at the end of the day what truly matters is the kind of person you are. Fuck looks (literally lol). Love the character :)

• Physical--smile, eyes
    Personality--caring, encouraging

What Girls Said 10

• Physical: I think I have nice eyes.
    Personality: Probably my caring nature

• Physical traits-Huge mole on the inside of my right lower calf leg. My height 5'1 (154cm)

Personality traits- Curiosity and Hyperness.

• Physical - Probably the bottom half of my body and my eyes.
    Personality - My bluntness.

• Regarding your bottom half, do you have a large bottom? It doesn't appear so in the photo. I'm just curious.

• @Chick180 It all started when I was about ten years old. I remember checking out big butts in public at that age lol.

What body part on a man do you like the most?

• Their dick.

• Physical: my body

Personality: My compassion for people and animals.

• Black eyes are awesome, that sounds weird to say though lol

Physical traits: I love my hair but mostly because it's so low maintenance. It's natural blonde so I only have to highlight it once in awhile and it's so easy to deal with, just blow dry and brush and it's done. I like my big boobs and big butt too lol, this sounds so weird to say out loud.

Personality traits: I can find humor in so many things, I love to laugh and i'm nice, I take pride in being nice and not letting the world and bad things that happen change me, it's so easy to let shit get to you and change you.

• Ikr and thanks!

That hair really is something to love. I've got no complaints about mine, other than it sometimes looks like a broom lol And I'm thinking about getting some lowlights, don't know what kind tho. What would you recommend? :)

• Lol, well red looks awesome too in my opinion with dark hair, that would have been my next suggestion besides purple actually. You could always try a temp color first, I tried different ones before I got a couple of pink streaks in my hair, I wanted red too but it looked terrible in my hair, thank god for temp color, you can even get colored clip ins for really cheap just to give you an idea of what color looks best with your hair.

• I didn't think of that :o thanks! Now i'll be 100% sure that I won't be making a terrible mistake since I'm going to see what my hair would look like.

• Physical: hair, smile
    Personality: I'm always happy and optimistic :)

• Physical: I'm funny as shit
    Personality: I'm sexy as fuck

• This question was asked yesterday but I'll play again: my tits n wit

• Physical - Boobs , eyes, smile, cheek bones
    Personality - my loyalty, sense of humour, compassion

• Physically: Eyes.. lips..
    Personality wise: Considerate, Mellow