Guys, how important is boobs?

Seriously. Mine is extremely tiny and it makes me feel sad/embarrassed sometimes. I am petite but compared to the rest of my body, my breasts are really underdeveloped, like a 12 years old's. I never took off my shirt in front of everyone in the last 9 years because it makes me feel really bad. I think I can look much prettier and mature if only I have bigger boobs. I'm thinking to visit a doctor and even get an implant, but of course they're so expensive. :(

By tiny I mean almost flat, so they're not just small.. many people tolerate small boobs, but what about flat ones?

170

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure most of the other opinions have already covered this, but guys don't care as much about size as people suggest. It's just one of those things that gets reinforced through media as joke fodder, because everyone "understands" that guys like big boobs, just like everyone "understands" that black people like fried chicken, that southern rednecks like 'Murica, that Catholic schoolgirls are sluts, that French soldiers are cowardly. All of those are stereotypes that are just easy to exploit for humor or drama or whatever. Most of the time the people saying them don't even believe them.

Anyway, your breasts are fine, and please don't get implants. They usually look fake, and they are never needed. It makes me sad when a girl goes and gets them.

Also, you should let both sexes answer. It wouldn't stop guys from providing their answers, and besides, girls can have input on this, too. Many girls here know that guys don't care that much about breast size and will echo that sentiment.

What Guys Said 169

• It's not important to me that girl has big breast
    what's important to me is that she has a great personality

• I like tiny breasts. They're cute.

• All guys are different so while the size of a girls boobs will be important to some guys it will not be important to all guys. Don't get implants as they are very expensive and they do not last very long anyway. Once implants have worn out you end up looking worse if you don't keep getting them replaced. There is also heath problems that can come from getting any form of implant. Some women have had breast implants leak inside their bodies. If you have smaller than normal boobs then focus on something your body does have or something you can work towards for example a nice ass.

• All women have lovely pretties* whether petite or buxom, they are part of her, but not all of her. I personally enjoy women who are fun, educated, and enjoy getting together. The size of her breasts is irrelevant to how I feel about her.

I would never recommend a girl have enhancements made to her breasts, but if this is YOUR choice, and if you feel you really need this to boost your self esteem, then research the medical implications, costs, and ramifications and make this decision wisely. I wish you the best.

Until then choose clothes that are flattering and in style. I am willing to bet you've got much better qualities to offer a man than just your cup size.

😊

* pretties = breasts

• Your feminine outlook is not dependent on boobs but how you carry yourself, behave and your personality. Any guy gets attached to a feminine personality.
    Boobs would only matter if u ask that out of these 3 girls standing on the other side of the glass would you want to Fuck tonight ! Lol
    So falling in love or liking u etc. They don't matter a bit. So forget it.

• They are not even a little bit important. Of course they are nice when they are there. I consider them an added bonus. But the right guy will want you for you. Most guys don't want a woman with fake breasts. I would rather have a woman with no breasts then fake ones. I hope you see a therapist before doing somthing like that. it really is not worth it.

• What's wrong with fake breast? Have you ever been with a woman who has implants? I don't usually call them fake, by the way, the same way people don't call other people who wear contact lenses or dye their hair or whiten their teeth fake.

• people who wear contacts, whiten teeth and dye hair are not permanently changing their bodies. I am not sure why contacts is even in there as they are needed to see and no different then wearing glasses.
      What you want to do is put a foreign object in your body that was not meant to be in there. You want to create basically 'false advertisement'. sure once they are in they become part of you. but they are not really 'you'. Have you never played the "real or fake" game? most people, esp couples, have. usually you can tell. I have never been with someone that had fake breasts. Or I should say I have not had sex with someone with fake breasts. but it will not feel natural regardless of how they look.
      If your self esteem is so bad you think big breasts are the answer, you seriously need therapy. My ex wife had a woman working in her office who has tits bigger then her. But all her self worth is in those breasts. THe right man will want you, not fake tits.

• No, I never played that game.
      Yeah, maybe I do have a self esteem issue, but no, I don't think big breast is the answer. Just part of it.
      I'm not even comfortable taking my shirt of in front of anyone, my breasts make me look 10 yeara younger, which is not a good thing considering I'm 22. I don't feel sexy at all.

And by the way, many people wear lenses only because they want different eye colour.

• Get Noogleberry or another breast enhancement pump. It takes more time and effort than surgery, but it's tens of dollars opposed to thousands, and it makes your boobs naturally bigger opposed to synthetically (which isn't a problem to me, but some people view it negatively).

• Haha. If you know anyone who have successfully get theirs bigger with that product, let me know. :P

• Umm, everyone who uses them?

www.noogleberry.com/.../board,13.0.html

Or look at amazon and actually read the reviews.

There's nothing magical new about the product, men use penis pumps and stretchers for aesthetics as well. It's well proven. Look at Kayan's, wasp waists, foot wrapping, etc.. Manipulating your body through compression and stretching is a well established possibility.

• Please don't feel sad or embarrassed. Please don't worry about implants. I'd much rather have a gf with smaller boobs anyway but not one full of silicone. Bigger breast would make absolutely no difference to your prettiness. I bet you are just perfection as you are. And I do prefer small boobs. 30a-32a uk is just fine.

• Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, beauty is in everything and everywhere it's just need the eyes which can see it, having a big or small boob isn't a criteria to judge a girls beauty real beauty is what lies inside your heart, i am sure there were many guys who still find you beautiful and pretty regardless of the boobs size and would like to be with you, i myself personally have never noticed the size of boobs of any girl, i will prefer dating a sensible, honest, understandable, and caring girl with tiny boobs over a bitch with big boobs. really it doesn't matter and please don't stuff your natural body with artificial stuff just to make it large, what you will get in the end doesn't worth doing it, i can cause you a health trouble too, just be natural i am damn sure you are still beautiful :)

• Boobs are a important draw for guys (attention getter) and often a very desired trait. However as others have commented many men will actually like you more for smaller breasts.
    Honestly you should do what you want only for yourself and the men of your future will love whatever you do.
    Huge fake boobs are gross to me, but thats opinion.
    If your going from a unsatisfied size in your eyes imagine enough for a hand to cup.

• Don't feel sad, you have nice small boobs.
    I prefer small boobs over large any day.
    There are many guys that want smaller boobs, so enlarging them would take you off their list, so to speak.
    Implants sometimes make the boobs look worse, with scars and shape issues.
    Petite is sexy and desireable.
    There are some chest exercises that can increase the muscle underneath your sweet boobs that will push them out a bit more, if really necessary.
    Save the thousands that a boob job would cost, and take some lucky guy away for a vacation, and share your goodies with him..

• The only time boobs matter to me, is if they're man tit style on an obease woman. But, if you're petite, small boobs are sexy. I actually think boob size is more important to women than men.. But don't do implants. It's a huge turn off.

• Nah don't worry about it. No woman should look at their body and think they should have to alter it just to make other people think she looks more like a woman or anything. there are lots of people, including myself, who would love breasts such as those. In fact I don't really like big breasts at all. I mean, it's not like I don't look at any like that, maybe because that's the social norm that I've gotten myself into, but smaller breasts do pique my interest a hell of a lot more and would rather date someone like that really. As someone noted down below, small breasts are cute, and I have said it before that I really, really like cute girls, and I'm sure lots of other men do, too. So yeah don't feel like you have to spend thousands (or whatever) dollars on something that doesn't even need to be "fixed". Just be yourself and everything will be fine, I think.

• It's not important. A pretty face is important. An overall decent body is important, but less important than a pretty face.

Most guys are looking at the whole package, not individual parts. You're not a pair of tits stacked on top of an ass with spare parts that can be swapped out, you're a woman.

And fake boobs are a turn off, makes you look desperate for attention and massively insecure.

• Then why is pretty face more important?

Thanks by the way, I especially love your second paragraph.

• If I'm in a relationship, I'm going to spend a lot of time talking, laughing, and flirting while looking at her face. Way more than looking at her chest. The face is where a lot of your personality is expressed, so it's the most important thing to be pleasing to look at.

• To me, nice hips/butt are more important than breasts (I really don't care; some large breasts are attractive, but that's not really important) but the girl I had a major crush in high school had small hips/butt that I didn't find particularly attractive (I always thought girls on the volleyball team had the best), but she had a very pretty face, was really smart, funny, and nice, and that was more important to me.

• Less important than grammar...

How important ARE boobs?*****

P. S My favourite sized breasts are A cups...

• Haha sorry, I realised it the second I hit the send. I'm not a native speaker by the way

• Lol it is ok, I was just teasing you, I am the grammar nazi, yet I make all sorts of mistakes, a walking contradiction. Aw yeah.

• I LOVE small breasts on a woman, much prefer them to bigger, and 100% prefer them to fake.

Honestly though, they aren't as important people think they are. Sure they are fun to play with or look at, but there is much more to a woman than her breasts. If a guy doesn't see that, do you want to be with him?

• I can only speak for me but what I look for in a woman's breasts are 2 things and size of the breasts is not one of them.

1. Natural breasts

2. Sensitive nipples.

That it.

• Honestly, boob size is over-rated and every guy finds different sizes and types attractive.

• Ill take any girls with any boobs. I just want any girl. Im not picky. The only criteria is that they have to like me and accept me for who i am. Girls could have pretty much no boobs and I would be happy to have them as a gf. They dont even need a good personality or an attractive face. ANYTHING.

• Don't get implants. Boobs are nice; of all sizes though. You don't want a guy who likes you for your boobs. Flaunt what you do have.

• I like legs and feet, boobs are cool but not a deal breaker. I was once really attracted to a girl that was basically flat-chested. She had a big personality though. So you just need to accept yourself as you are and let that confidence shine. Maybe find clothing that'll accentuate your breasts and at the same time bring attention to other parts of your body.

• How important are boobs? To most guys, pretty important I think. Which is good for you, because you have boobs. The question is: how important is boob size? As far as I know, guys love small boobs just as much as bigger ones. Actually on gag, I see a lot of guys PREFER small boobs. Don't worry about it. You're great the way you are. Good luck!

• Yeah, and correct me if I'm wrong, but by small boobs most of them mean B cup. Not AA or even AAA.

• Well, some guys like very small (A, AAA) breasts as well. I am included in that group.

• Sweetie, most guys find personality comes first, boobs a long way down the wish list. Sure, we have a percentage of "Tit Men" and "Butt Men" in our ranks, if that is their only criteria then you probably do not want to know them anyway? Love yourself, then every other kind of love will find you.

• Is this serious?
    If a guy loves you, size DOESN'T matter!
    And if you are ashamed in front of friends, they also don't mind.
    Why do people always talk about size of breast and penises?
    If the people that you call friends are real friends, it is becouse of your character.
    At least I do not say: you are good-looking, let's be friends/lovers!
    And probably if your breast are less than a-cup, they will grow if you are still under 22 or when you become pregnant.
    Accept to be yourself,
    Good luck.

• I'm 22, will be 23 in summer. Seems like it's already to late for me. And I think it's more about my personal confidence over anything..

• Boobs are very important. Not the size, I love big and small equally, but the shape is what gets me off.

• I find implants to be a turn off. I'm curious, when you say really small, how small? Nipples too or cup size? Either way though, breast size is really not important to me. Very small breasts are just as attractive as larger ones and the person they are attached too is so much more important. I know it is easier to say it than to feel it, but if you can be comfortable in your own body it will make you more attractive.

• Boobs are always great.
    Large are nice to look at, and certainly an attention getter but not real "useful" and eventually you will be able to tuck them in your pants.. not to mention that "any you can't get in your mouth is wasted". :)
    Average size, 32-34 are great! Enough to play with and not so much to get in the way! :P
    Small is about my favorite though. The most always remain "perky" and don't change much. Enough to have something to play with and enjoy... and its been my personal experience that smaller breasted women are more sensitive and enjoy the... ah-hem... titillation.

• The bigger problem I think is your body image. Tiny breasts are much more attractive than a woman who won't take off her shirt for her guy. When your guy wants you sexually he wants all of you. His hands want to explore all of your body. If you make too many parts of your body off limits he's going to take that as a sign of rejection. Fake boobs are not that much fun, they don't look right and they're don't feel right, they're way too hard. Before going under the knife give your guy a chance to appreciate what you do have. I love small breasts.

• Boobs is not the whole package lol, her personalty is important. I will say this though, this girl i know has small boobs but she has a nice ass lol, not her but i nioticd with many petite girl, they have nice butts lol. But really i would say not to worry that much and don't let this stress you out :)

• Hey, I would Slap you if you get an implant! Don't do those things I love small boobs :) They're so cute I love Cute girls Society says you need big boobs and Ass but that's no the truth you don't need those I love any girl based on her personality but ofc I care about how she looks as well

• More from Guys
    139