Feel free to respond to this small percentage of my thousands of insecurities. Thank goodness for the anonymous option! Rate from 1-10 How is my body?

Is this bathingsuit okay for my body type? I find it hard shopping for tops because I never think I have enough support. Also are my boobs lower than most peoples? And I think my bellybutton is really high. Do you think my shoulders are too broad? And the thing that has bothered me the most: is my butt way too small? I know people often say they wish they had big boobs but I am super selfconscious, especially in a bathing suit and I just think I'm really disproportionate. I'm trying to make my butt bigger atm. Please tell me what I should improve!! I'm always working on improving my body so tell me what I should do to make it look better. Or heck, even tell me how I should dress! Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Guy

• 8/10
    I think you are quite hot.
    Yeah your butt is a little small, but since you are working on it I think you will be fine. I think a bathing suits will look just fine on you. I know you are self conscious, but you definitely look really good. I think your boobs/bell button/shoulders look perfect in you

• Thank you! What do you suggest for working on my butt? I've read a variety of things that say that working out your butt can make it smaller or bigger depending on what you do and how you eat...

• Well what have you tried so far? Eating proper helps and certain exercise focuses specifically on the butt. Squats, aerobics, and some core exercises really help

What Guys Said 25

• Everything about your body is fine. The only thing I can recommend is exercising to tone your body. Some muscle on girls is always a sexy benefit.

• To much clothing, I can't make a realistic judgment. :)

(But honestly... I would pay attention if I saw you on a beach. )

• Your beautiful darling rate you 10

• Ok i rate your body 7/10... i think you should work on your butt.. cause i am a butt guy and i was a little disappointed...😜

But other than that your body is really in shape... And your boobs are good too...😉

• Thanks haha. I know, my butt is quite a disappointment to me as well :p
      What do you suggest I do to make it bigger?

• Well i think butt exercises are the only way... Like try out this link

www.fitnessmagazine.com/.../

Anyways i also forgot to mention that the bathing suit also looks sexy on you...😈

• Thanks, I'll try that! And thank you ;)

• You look very good indeed.

• I think you have a great body around a 7-8 if you wanted to be closer to a 9 or 10 i would workouts that make your booty more perky but other than that your body is not bad at all

• Think you look pretty amazing tbh.. boobs are perfect and they don't sit too low, they're just big.. but I like that. you have a nice flat tummy and your belly button is cute don't worry. Gotta say you have amazing legs and a nice butt.. you should focus on doing squats to make it pop out more I'd say.. other than that you're a 10 in my book (:

• You look amazing. I'd give your body a 10/10 and I'm sure your face is just as beautiful. It always blows my mind when very attractive girls like you are insecure about their appearance.

• body is perfect 9.0 but not very color coordinated black, orange, and pink please pick one color lol.

• Yeah its a nice body I guess lol

• You have a beautiful body, just hit the gym already. A little bit toned up and you'll be incredibly attractive ;)

• I'm not a fan of large boobs, but you look good don't worry

• PLOW *********************)

• You're sexy. Enjoy your body. You don't really have anything to worry about.

• looks good, fits well.

• You look good in that bikini.

• Big boobs, small ass the boobs would make up for the ass

• I think you look great

• Great tits. I would like more ass.

• you're being paranoid

• I can give you some advice to workout, you have a nice body but you can make it better

• Thanks, what advice do you have?

• Did you mean you think I have abs? Or that doing planks will give me abs?
      I don't really want to look super ripped...
      What could I do to tone my arms more?

• You don't have abs but plank will help you to get them and don't worry it won't look bad :) you can buy dumbell or any weight so you can do exercises for your arms. There are too many exercises :)

• i think supercute verry maintained body... wowwwww

• you look great

• would bang. why insecure?

• no your body looks cute :3 you are fine

What Girls Said 5

• You look great. And no your shoulders are not too broad, but you have a straight figure and your hips don't show up too much. That's why you think your shoulders are too broad. But that's not something bad. Everything else is fine too.

You can try making your hips look wider to create more balance through everything that is nipped at your waistline or right below your bust.

Example:
    www.thechicfashionista.com/.../...angle-nipped.jpg

• Thank you! I'll start trying to dress more like that!

• It would look better if your bathing suit was black on top and oranfe in the bottom

• Yes! Because then it would draw more attention to my butt and less to my boobs and thus create the illusion of a more balanced body right? I've been looking into getting a black top and then just a variety of exciting looking bottoms.

• I'm a butt guy myself but from what I see your boobs are your better asset so you don't have to draw more attention to your butt and your ass is hot anyways you look good

• I do agree that your boobs will look better with a better bra to support them and lift them. Other than that you're fine, you can't help the body structure you're born unto. You're an apple shape and what will do you best is knowing how to dress it.

• Thanks! It's helpful to know that you think I'm an apple shape bc I've been trying to figure out my body type and I just get confused...

• You're speaking to someone with B cups. You'd have a greater chance knowing from big busted women :p

• Yes, I agree lol. That bra is for people with no boobs. Half the boob is provided by the bra-that's why they look like that.

• I think it looks good

• Busty... nothing wrong with you, stop looking at celebs and magazines.