Guys, which hair do you like best?

Do you like short or long hair. Do you like blonde or brown?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I am much more attracted to long hair on girls. The style and color can vary. I don't have a favorite for those two. Change your style every once in a while so it stays interesting, and keep the color you feel prettiest in. Change the color for certain occasions though.

What Guys Said 8

• I like long hair on most women, but shirt hair looks really great on some! I don't have a preference regarding hair color, though.

• Long hair definitely and either one is beautiful especially if she has a good eye color to stand against the color :)

• It always depends the face. I could really go for both. Right now, my "crush" is this girl with long straight blonde hair, beautiful. But I also like curly, brown, short hair, so it could go either way.

• Curly/Wavy hair with natural hair colors.

• Long! Color doesn't really matter. As long as it's natural then it's good.

• Pretty long, brown, and straight

• Long black straight hair is amazing

• Long and Red. But to me it doesn't really matter, those are just my preferences.