No out of 10, just what do you think?

You can give me out of 10 if you wish, but I just thought honestly what do you think?

i might message you as well and ask you about your answer too maybe :)

No out of 10, just what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You rock. An absolute hottie. Sweet eyes, smooth hair, and a toned body. Couldn't be better.
    Take good care of yourself.

What Guys Said 31

• really really cute and nice pose basically.

10/10

• Why are you asking for feedback on how you look when your photo shows your face hidden? That doesn't make sense. Or do you only want people to notice your cleavage?

• I think you're incredibly insecure about your looks and try to get affirmations from people here in order to pump yourself up temporarily until you feel bad again, and then you'll be back here once more.

That said, you've always reminded me of Gianna Nicole.

• Why is affirmation a bad thing? Everyone likes their ego to be stroked and people make it seem like you're an attention whore if you ask for peoples opinions. Nowhere did she say "you can only post compliments" that's just what people post. Like dang. You can be the most confident person but compliments are always welcomed.

• @taywallee16 if you ask the same question repeatedly knowing what most people will say but still you ask it, then it becomes problematic by the fact that you become dependent on other people's validation.

• Great rack but you know that. I' m a boob guy. Use make-up to bring out those beautiful eyes. You need to do something with the hair, it is flat and a littile boring. That skirt doesn't flatter your waist. Beautiful face from what I can see. Overall sexy hot but so much more potential.

• Very hot. Nice boobs and I like your hair.

• *Gulp*

you seem gorgeous!, i wish i could see the rest of your face! but i am sure you are beautiful =)
    i wish i was at that party!

• I can't imagine you don't hear enough compliments in person as it is, but you'll get a ton more of them on here for sure. I'll add another to the mix though, you look awesome. Love the nails.

Anyway, enjoy the flood of compliments.

• Trying to but looks on a scale is like trying to put power on a scale I don't know what number you stand at.

• You're hot, very hot

• from 0 out of 10 i would call you an attention wh0re. you know you're pretty. still you have to ask this question. big fuck you to ugly people like me.

• Trophy Wife/10

• @Asker I'm always confused as to why you only ever ever respond to women lol you fish for compliments but then ignore the same people boosting your ego :/

Lesbian?

• honestly, a lot of it is I have done previously and then would just get endless inboxes from them. Yeah I'm probably making myself a target, but I found if I didn't reply to comments then I stopped getting as many msgs from guys.

I do read them though!

• Fair enough

Do you have a thing for women though lol I don't why but you have that look like you might

• 6-7 for me. you´re attractive but way over the top with makeup and style for my taste no offense.

• Sexy out of ten.

• What kind of whine are you drinking?

• 10/10
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowo

• Very sexy. Whatja drinking in the pic?

• Not my type

• Come on love you know you're a 10 don't be silly

• And for the record I don't know what someone below me is talking about you don't 'look' like you like women lol I don't know where he got that

• Gorgeous... you know what your best features are...

• Those are nice cups. :3

• Both sexy and cute.

• ah wow 9/10

• I would give you a 7. You are very attractive but not quite my type

• Yes, id smash. Hard.

• i burn here you are so hot

• hurtin' for a squirtin'

• Big boobs/10

• One word, motorboat!

• 9.5/10 with the title of HOT

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 14

• I don't get what is wrong with people. You're gorgeous but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be complimented. People act like it's so wrong to ask for opinions when literally everyone wants others approval. Like just own up to it. Anyway, you're gorgeous and that's why a bunch of girls leave you salty comments on here, they're just jealous!

• I don't rate people by numbers, because I think it's wrong to attach a number to a person. That being said,, you and that chick next to you are gorgeous. Right up there with Shakira & Jennifer Lopez, I wish I looked like that. You do look like that, so you have nothing to worry about or to be insecure about. You're beautiful and according to the male opinions on here, your every man's dream. Absolute perfect. So, don't worry okay?

• You can't be serious!

• BOOBS/10

you're obviously hot

• You take care of yourself well, that is really nice. Nice look.

• Just look at the mirror and you'll know the answer

• Very pretty

• You're very beautiful lol. 10/10

• Daamn girl!

• You are stunning, nice skin, beautiful healthy hair and gorgeous body. <3

• No. Not really. You just seem too fake, too materialistic, and too tan.

• All I see is your eyes and boobs. Less clothes doesn't mean more attractive. But honestly you give off bad vibes. I'm not saying you look like a whore (someone said that already). But I think you look nice. I guess.

• You look like a whore.

• Wow another catfish..