Do I look my age?

Yeah, the title. Also, what are your thoughts on nose rings like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you look about 17. And if that's your style then it looks super cool.

• Thank you! I guess haha, what'd you mean style?

• You're welcome! Oh, I don't know, I just mean like you would look good without them too, but they also look good on you :)

What Guys Said 10

• i'd say 22 basically... sorry...:-/

• I would've guessed you're 18 or 19. Not a fan of rings on noses but it's your body.

• Can't really see you.

• You look a bit older than 16. I'd say 19ish. But it could be the lighting, angle, or the hair covering your face.

• I might mistake you for someone in their twenties, because your style is more grownup. I think those rings are sexy.

• Wow you look older then me D:

• yes i would take you for a 16 yr old

• I would, too. Your face is young and I would've guessed 16.

• Piercings anywhere, but the ear is not attractive.

• 20
    so cute. :P

• nose ring looks good. you look about 20

What Girls Said 2

• You look around 18 to me. I'm not good with age though. The piercing looks cute too as long as it doesn't stick out to far on the nose.

• Yeah I prefer a tight one. Thank you!

• When I turn 16 I'm getting a nose piercing :) I like the hoops but I don't know if one would fit me tightly & my mom probably would like it. I can work with a stud though :)

• Yeah I got mine done just for a ring, But it's better to start with a stud because it heals better and then you get the hang of taking it in and out. I got mine when I was 14 haha

• You could be anything from 14 to 27.