Rate my Avatar maybe?

New here and normally would never ask these types of questions but im curious to see what a stranger would rate another stranger:) Before anyone starts saying im craving attention i can honestly reassure you i am not craving attention its purely curiosity.
Be brutally honest...

1|1
13|27

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 13

• I think you would be prettier without all of that makeup. Some makeup is okay but in your case, it kind of looks caked on. You're a beautiful girl though, I just think you should let your natural beauty come through more :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so pretty! 8/10 :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty i like the smoked eye thing you got going on x

1|0
    0|0
  • So pretty/10. Love your eyebrows.

0|1
    0|0
  • People are so judgmental eh?

Your eyebrows are fine.
    Your makeup is fine.

If wearing makeup is what make you seem more confident, than wear it :)
    You look fantastic :3
    *blush*
    And you have a nice smile :3

1|0
    1|0
  • You're a pretty girl, but your eyebrows are too much. They kinda look like snails. Go with the natural look. It will fit you way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot!!

0|2
    0|0
  • gurl you are perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree with xHoneyxBeex, you'd look a lot better without the makeup (tbh the eyeshadow and mascara is way too much), you'd look a lot better with much less or no makeup, i'd give 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes too close to each other, nose too big, eyebrows definitely NOT on fleek. 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 you're gorgeous!
    Your makeup and eyebrows are fine, i think people forget that makeup is someone's personally choice there is no "right" or "wrong" way and nowadays untamed bold brows are seen as more "beautiful" than tadpole eyebrows or ruler eyebrows take a look at Cara Delevingne for example. Also its probably because you have blonde hair that your brows stand out more because they are darker than your hair color so just ignore the people here who are saying nasty things you look gorgeous and i love your style! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • your eyebrows are way too much and it looks like you're wearing too much makeup too. otherwise you look pretty.

1|0
    0|0