Size queens? size queens?

how many girls on here are size queens like me :P

• yes i am
  • no im not

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I actually love size queens to the point that I love to see how huge of a cock they can fit.
    Since I'm not all that big, I Love using very large toys on girls, and I really dig girls that enjoy fisting. Fucking hot to watch the vagina stretch to accommodate!

• By the lack of female opinions, it's obvious a lot size queens are afraid to admit they prefer dat Clydesdale pecker.

You don't give a fuck about being judged, you got balls, much respect.

• Damn why all the hate? She likes what she likes im about 6 1/2 im happy with it i get compliments on the way i use it

Im 37 years old I've never been with a "loose" woman I've been with a couple of women who had a few kids too I've never seen a stretched pussy

Now its kinda cruel to shame men who aren't packin 8 inches or better just like its cruel to shame a flat chested woman so people should just not do it

• It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean.

*given current avi, could not pass up such a blatant opportunity for cheesiness

• Funny how you asked this question to the girls and all the guys answer! lol

• the possibilities of how they got there in the first place is really repulsive.

• annnd if you determine the size of a man by his penis size, you need to get your priorities and values straight. its straight ratchet uneducated mentality with flawed standards. sexualized culture makes people dumb and its hit the US really big. no offence to you but its the truth.

• Your response was pretty great at "its not my fault my dick is small but its your fault your pussy is loose" --as this shows the fallacy of being a size queen, BUT only for some.. I've met a few naturally looser girls who've been that way since puberty. Not their fault. Although, I don't think that's the case here for Miss 60+ lol

• Means you like big packages? 😘 😚

• Why are you showing yourself that, much like you said in before post who masturbated on my profile picture. It's just like showing yourself more. As you don't have nothing good.

• what is a size queen?

• Is it the length or girth that does it for you, Kandy? Preferable size?

• So where does a good enough size start I want to know where I fit

• haha. this word is funny as hell when translated into my language...

• slut is obviously a slut

• Breast size matters, for sure. Don't want no flat-chest girl. I like women who look like women.

• I agree and a guy with a small dick isn't a man lol

• I REALLY wish men would stop perpetuating this idea that vaginas can actually become "loose" from frequent or aggressive sex. Newsflash: they can't. A woman's vagina is BUILT to accommodate basically any penis of any size; that's basic biology. The only thing that can compromise the elasticity of a vagina is childbirth, and I imagine none of you have penises as wide in girth as a newborn infant's head. So cut it out with the misogyny and quit bashing the OP.

• @Chinkabelle5 I'll stop bashing her when she stops bashing men who aren't hung like elephants. Talk about ignoring the misandry going on here.

• Size matters, to both men, and women

• prepare to be hated

What Girls Said 4

• I thought this question was going to be about mattresses... lol

• I don't know and idc.

• Not a size queen. As long as it's at least average I'm fine, anything over that is just a bonus.

• I might be, depends on what the hell that is?

• .. Oh wait, this is about dicks is it not? I think I'll just shut my trap and politely leave again