Whats your first impression on me?

If we met IRL just randomly encounted what would be your first impression and whether it being good or bad what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly I would think "aw, he is really attractive and cute"
    You seem really sweet and actually a really cool guy, good for you ☆

• as i normally do when i walk past a toats adorbs guy... gasp... stare at you as you walk past and then accidentally run into a wall
    your personality is probably, a gentleman, always holds open the door for girls and likes to dress nice... pretty good in school and on the baseball team.. You are probably a quiet guy that is normally serious but can have a bit of fun now and then... Judging by your smile you probably have never drank or smoked before.. but you may have tried it once and didn't like it...

or you could be a popular guy that is a bit stuck up and only likes the perfect girls... and is still on the baseball team...

• I'm on the school rugby team and I smoke😂 everything else is pretty spot on.

• Can't just not smoke. I rarely smoke tobacco. Mostly weed. In my area your kinda have to

• um no u dont have to smoke and if ur only doing it to fit in then your not a nice guy.,,,... sorry that was harsh but i have a total biast about smokers drug users and drinkers...

• Okay well my first impression of you is...
    That you are British and also a lad.
    You're welcome :)))))

• I'd think you were cute, and we'd probably get a long

• I'd be like "seduce me with your awkwardness" then I'd start singing or something. You seem cute, cool*

• You look cute. I would have a good impression about you.

• Really cute. Sporty, and a bit preppy (not a bad thing) The kind of guy who is sweet, and gentlemanly. Probably popular.

• You seem laid back and like you'd be fun to be around.

• You are cute and look sweet so we would be great friends

• First impression is you're a child still.

What Guys Said 2

• I would assume you were trying to kill me. Because I'm Swedish and don't trust other people. No, but seriously I would notice you're a guy and hope you wouldn't notice me or look at me or talk to me or anything and hope we would never meet again. Just like I do with all guys. Also, I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me. Seriously though, I would think you seem like a cool guy.

• Judging from ur picture. You seem like a laidback kinda guy