I'm a 23 y/o female and have never been kissed. Am I ugly (Photo inside)?

Hello, I'm a 23 year old female (I will be 24 soon), and I have never been kissed, been on a date, or had a boyfriend. I'm still a virgin too. Most of my high school friends are either engaged, have kids, or are in a serious relationship and I have had nothing.

I can't ask any of my friends this because it's really embarassing and personal, but can you take a look at some photos of me and tell me what you think? Am I ugly or unattractive? Sometimes I cry and worry that no man will ever love me (my father didn't and my brothers don't either).

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Please be honest. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• at first glance you look like you think you're better than everyone, have high standards, or already married. like you're unapproachable. I'm sure you're not like that but just from appearances you're sorta intimidating. I swear if you went up and talked to some guy you would get a response

What Guys Said 20

• People may encounter problem so here it is:-
    http://i.imgur.com/AbEHrCC.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/wh6dM6Y.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Blx8Jim.jpg

Oh my goodness NO. You are VERY far from being ugly. :O
    But why do you ask it time and again? -_-

• I want @asker to admit these are her pics.

• "I ask again because I'm really insecure and shy." <-- This

YOU ARE INSECURE AND SHY and that's the real problem.

• @asker no worries you still got time your still young, it will happen when you least expect.

• im amazed
    you are amazing when it comes to looks and its hard for me to imagine that guys dont chase you around. Lol i know its corny but hey i would to be your first kiss

• 1.) Don't use [img] tags. An image will automatically appear if your xper rank is high enough, otherwise it will just show the link. You may want to edit your post, since users have to manually correct URL in order to see your photos.
    2.) I've seen those photos somewhere in here before. Haven't you already posted something like this? I've definitely seen 3rd photo somewhere.
    3.) You look fine to me, problem lies not with your looks, but rather with something else. Personality, unrealistic standards, who knows.

• Well above average.

• I am in the same boat as you. I have dated and kissed but like you all of my friends are in relationships, having kids, getting married. Just hang in there you will find a guy :) You are not ugly or unattractive.

• Your focused too much on yours looks, it probably has more to with your personality. Dating is not all about how good you look to be honest, I think you missed that part

• I have a shy personality. I know some girls who are shy but they still get boyfriends and get married. What is it about me that people don't like?

• there's a difference between shy and a socially awkward or even not very friendly looking. Are you sure its shy, and NOT coming across as something else?

To attract people you have to be or look happy, smile, flirt with your eyes and your body... body language. You might be missing a lot of that... Having a straight posture and dead straight look might be the culprit... Im getting that from your pictures as well

• You're actually very pretty.

• Joined this about a month ago n i met very beautiful girls here
    *Just for your information...
    .
    I only follow the most prettiest girl ;)

• You aren't ugly at all... wondering how you can think like that! Just enjoy your life and dont; worry about these things you ahev mentioned... yoru time will come

• What if my time doesn't come? I remember girls had serious boyfriends in middle school and high school. I'm almost 24 and have had nothing, no one like me. How can this happen? How are other girls lucky and not me?

• I understand you ask such a questions but things like this aren't always understandable... sorry not a real answer what can help you

• by the way it's just something I keep saying to myself too, that my time will come

• They are still not working.

• Wow you look really beautiful, I am actually surprised that you haven't dated and or got kissed. I f I were to meet you in person I would totally kiss you.

• @asker I understand how much pressure people put on each other , you will find that one guy whom will love you for you. Like I said in the comment above you are beautiful. I said after seeing the pics of you.

• You are above average. Iam sure it has nothing to do with you never been kissed before.

• I would kiss you! XD

• Well first off even i have not been in a relationship before!!! How about that?

And the second thing is that i can't see your pics...
    Upload the photos on photobucket. com

• I don't think you're bad looking at all. Far from it.

May I ask, though, do you ever take the initiative, or are you expecting the man to make the first move? Assuming it's culturally acceptable.

• They're still not working, sweetie.

• Can you help me out? I am using imgur and I'm not sure which link to upload.

• ah youve been here before. im sure i said you looked good the last time

• Yes, I know I post this often... but when I get insecure and start to feel sad, I come here. I can't go to friends or family.

• gotta fix that man. the vicious cycle will only continue

• Pics not working :-(

• According to me, you are extremely beautiful and gorgeous but as I can make out you are frm northern india ( me too) . Here the dating culture is not that flourishing and kissing in public is still a taboo. Well dont worry, there is no fault of yours. You will surely find your prince charming. Dont follow the crowd and be yourself.. there is no one else that can be you.. so be yourself and ignore the naysayers.. good luck

• For some reason I could not view the pics, but if it makes you feel better I'm a little older than you and never had a girlfriend

• 10/10 would bang... assuming that really is you.

What Girls Said 9

• You are gorgeous! Extremely pretty! It's really weird that yu have never been kissed. Are you shy? Antisocial? Do you have a small number of friends? This could be the reason behind this. You are really pretty, so it isn't because of your looks. :) One day you'll find someone :) Wish you luck

• Oh and I remember that you have posted the same question before...

• It isn't emabarrasing, I always make jokes about how I have never kissed a guy before and how I think I'm ugly. Most of my friends think that I'm stupid because of that so I advice you don't talk about your insecurities unless it's wi

• With a personyou know that will understand you. And As i have read before you said you were shy. That is the main problem in my life too. I am very insecure and shy and that's why I keep guys in a distance. They are scared to approach me because they don't know if I like them or not. it'sreally hard with shy people.

• You are very pretty :) especially in the second photo you look absolutely gorgeous! Don't be insecure because this might show and might be the reason that guys don't dare to approach you. And you are still very young, just enjoy your life and you will find a guy who was worth the wait :)

• You look great! :) You have lovely skin and hair. If you swung the other way, I'd happily give you a peck ;-) Don't feel ugly at all - let things happen in their own time :)

• If you're ugly I'm going to go jump off a cliff :/
    I'm hoping you're just fishing for compliments from the guys.

• Haha I've seen your pics before and again, if you're ugly, I must be a sasquatch.

Relax, you look fine.

• okay, first nothing is wrong with being a virgin, never being kissed or things like that. secondly ignore anyone that tells you that you are ugly, they don't know what they are talking about. It's okay to feel insecure everyone feels it but don't go around thinking you will never have somebody. the right time will come and the perfect person for you will come to, so don't worry about what anyone else think of you.

• Not sure if your phishing for compliments because you are absolutely gorgeous. Maybe you should start taking initiative with men more, open up, relax. You already have the looks down, just work on small talk and start meeting people!

• Links don't work

And I'm in the same situation, just one year younger. The only offers I get are in bars and clubs and I'm sure it's not about looks

• You're really pretty!
    but a word of advice, people do not define your beauty. What matters the most is what you think of yourself. If you think highly of yourself then people will think highly of you too. Be confident and embrace the way you look. You look absolutely lovely and you don't need anyone to tell you that.