Were you an Ugly Duckling?

How many of you were an ugly duckling when you were younger and later turned out to be a hot bombshell( attracive)? I can be the first to say that I was not the most attractive in grade school lol.

• Yes, I was an ugly duckling
  • No, I've always been attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the greatest story of ugly duckling. A kid with glasses and bullied, no girls came for me. Today I'm a 6 packed boxer, gym freak, musician who plays women.

• Lol bet they didn't see that plot twist coming

• @kambo_trick3y, I didn't forget my past, I royally burnt it, blew it down, obliterated it. Lol... and using my looks to take advantage?, no pal if they love me, and return the favor, we both gladly use each other. Personality counts more though, hands down. Looks were only a reinforce to my confidence. @ButtHoleSandwich I know, hey, players are so unattractive, all those girls they bed. I don't know whats going on there? P. s. I don't call myself a player, just a guy who loves meeting and sleeping with women. I let them know I am not serious and its so liberating for both parties. my one friends with benefits and I exchange dirty pics of our sex acts with other people and have a competition to see who would be the best p*rn directors. @Bubble_tea, no I don't mess around with the past (or have revenge sex). I only sleep with those who I want to sleep with and the people of my past have no access to me;)

@question owner: Thanks for the MHO;)

• Truly great outcome...
      For 👉🏻🌹💋

What Guys Said 20

• Was ugly
    Still ugly

• I was really scrawny and definitely wasn't an eye catcher.
    Now I'm a doctor with a six pack :)

• I was always the cutest kid around ;)

• I m still... :'-

• I'm just amazing.

• Ugly as a kid ugly as an adult ahah

I kinda look like a skid mark on the end of society's ass hahaha :,)

• Were? i still am :o

• I had a lot of acne my pre teen years. But I think I've always been a handsome boy

• I was a gorgeous child, substandard teen, gorgeous 19-going-on-20 year old.

So no, not really.

• No I wasn't born a duck I was born a human.

• I am coming out of the ugly duckling phase my self I had acne and looked far to young for my age my maturity was shocking only now I'm turning 21 am I becoming an adult would I say.

• I still am one :(

• I don't fit that metaphor.
    I'm still ugly.

• Honestly, this swan fairy tale is the only thing that keeps me going.

• I was adorable as a kid, I never turned ugly until I grew up.

• No, i was actually okay for a good, i got ugly as i turned into a teenager, my head got bigger...

• Does it count if I was attractive but always thought I was ugly? Verbal abuse from home ruined my self image. I remember girls would approach me in HS and their friends would be in the background giggling and I could only think of the worst "They're all making fun of me and laughing at me". I even had girl DIRECTLY say I was cute and I still believed they were being sarcastic in my head, really messed up.

Mental ugly duckling. Does that count? lol

• lol yes that counts, and as far as home goes maybe they wished they looked like you (;

• Yeah I was ugly, at least I sure thought so. Now I'm kinda hot ;D

• Not necessarily with my actual looks (like my face), but with my build as well as my clothing.

I used to be a pretty skinny kid with no muscle on me whatsoever. And I didn't even dress to at least flatter my slim body. My clothes were just generic and were somewhat baggy, so my shirts sort of just hung off of me.

Now, I dress well but even when it's just jeans and a tshirt (which I am about 80% of the time lol), my gym progress is definitely seen :)

• To admit that would be kinda arrogant, I don't see myself as a hot bombshell but I get told I sell myself too short, I get interest from enough girls but have a problem following up on it because I'm insecure due to all the shit I got for being an ugly bastard when I was in my late teens/early 20's. It's funny going from ugly to aiight, you see how shallow and superficial people are. Although nobody likes to think they're part of the majority; they likely are- there's a lot of bullshit on this website, people claiming personality is more important than looks- having experienced the difference first hand, most people on this website are full of it! lol

What Girls Said 34

• Ohhh yes. When I was little I was bullied in school every single day. It was really terrible. It messed me up. I got bullied all the way until I got to the later years of middle school. Then I was bullied a little but nowhere near as much as in elementary school. Then by the time I got to high school I had the same guys that bullied me and told me how disgusting I was, now asking me out or trying to hook up with me. Literally the same exact guys. Of course I turned them all down. Then I became a model and I make those guys drool over the pictures I post of myself on social media. That's what they get.

So everyone should really just be nice to everyone. Looks really don't matter and no one should be getting bullied because of it. And you never know who is going to later turn into a hottie. So just be nice!

• Yes I was an ugly (and awkward) duckling haha. Now I am a highly average looking duck!

• I think I was a cute baby, infant and toddler. Then when I started to go to school I thought I was ewwww and people have told me I got prettier so I don't know. Its whatever. :)

• Oh yes. I was damn unattractive in school. I got no attention from guys. I have been called so many names. It was awful. Kids in school are very mean. Oh well they are 'kids' so what do we expect right? Thanks God my look changed after 10 years. I don't consider myself as hot but I know I look better now.

• oh yea I got called some of the worst names to the point I didn't even want to go to school. But I can say going through that made me the strong person I am today.

• Ah trust me I know that feeling. But like you said, It made us to be a stronger person today!

• I was sooooo cute as a baby. Looked super mature as a teen and just settled in at average as an adult.

• I'm not sure. I'm just 14 and I was told I was pretty and my mom said I was a really cute baby and toddler.

• Yes I was. And currently still waiting for that hot bombshell moment to happen. *checks mirror* Nooope, nothing yet.

• I was cute as a baby. In my early teen years I was very very very short (it was crazy...) and I wore braces for some time, but suddendly I became one of the tallest girls in my class lol

• Yea ugly duckling didn't begin to describe me.

• yeah i definitely was hahah.

• oh god, yeeeees! aha

• Yes. I always got told I had the face of an old person trapped in a young body -.-

• Oh yeah. I remember those days of my prime. I was lovely looking as a baby and toddler but after that and until maybe 10th grade I was pretty darn ugly. In middle school all the boys acted as if I were contagious :/ nobody looked at me twice. And then I discovered makeup ( what a life saver!!! But I never applied it on right so I still looked demented) and I started wearing clothes that flattered and better suited my body, I also started doing my hair and my makeup improved. I started to notice a change in the attention I was receiving by guys and it definitely did and does make me feel a whole lot better. But I don't only try to look good for boys I like to look good for myself cause it makes me feel better too.

• I always thought I was... but one day, I found out I never was.
    ^-^

I was a beautiful baby, not such a beautiful child, a nice looking teenager and a pretty nice looking adult. =)

• I had neon headgear that I had to wear 24/7 because I needed braces. I feel like I came out at least decent looking.

• Yes I was total ugly ducking... guys never gave attention until high school

• Three Stages of my Life:
    1. As a kid I was always called cute/adorable.
    2. Early teen I gained weight and has some pimples I was pretty fugly as heck.
    3. In later teen years up until now random guys tell I'm beautiful.

• yeah i was an ugly duckling!!! fuck dat!

• Heck yes.!

• To be honest. I was not ugly duck I just cared too much what people thought about me. Then I stopped , everything is perfect now lol Magical touch! LOL

• not anymore but i was

• Was.. And still am.

• yes girl, lol :D

• I feel a bit of an ugly duckling now age 5-11years old I thought of myself as being beautiful now I think I am attractive but not as I once were I break out now and my hair is straight because of so much straightening it I used to have wavy hair

• Yeah I was, I looked like the Asian version of Dora the Explorer with glasses when I was in grade school. I wouldn't say I'm attractive now, just average, but at least I love and prefer my look now than then lol

• Uhh..."were" ?

• I was an ulgy ducking
    And I'm probably still a bit of one

• Yup.. Braces, acne, fat.. You name it.

• I still am. I was quite pretty until my 3.

• I still am well that's what people tell me but whatev's

• More from Girls
    4