Would I suit brunette hair?

Hey just wanting some opinions on hair colour tbh lol im naturally blonde and have never changed my hair colour I've had it lightened and stuff but I've never gone darker purely because im too scared that it might look horrible, my friends say im too pale to have dark hair and if i was a brunette it could make me look even paler? :S Could you give me your opinions please?
FYI- THIS IS NOT A "RATE ME" QUESTION JUST OPINIONS ON IF YOU THINK I WOULD SUIT DARKER HAIR OR NOT.

This is my hair now..

Would i suit brunette hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if it's not a rate me question, I'm still gonna say that you're beautiful!

Anyways, I think you can rock the brown hair. You have light eyes, so having them contrast with your brown hair can give you a great look. Also your skin is light too, and that goes well with brown hair.

• Awh thank u!
      Yayyy glad someone thinks i will suit it :D thank u for responding!

• You're welcome, but you gotta post a picture when you dye it, I gots to know!!! xD

• Yessss that's a good idea! I will do :') x

What Guys Said 7

• Is this you or this is your hair colour.
    because if this is you there is no need to change your hair colour. you are a gorgeous and one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, but If you really want to do it try it, however, I suggest you not to :)

• No this is me lol :) Aw thank u very much thats really sweet of you to say that! :') x

• I meant every word. Either way I like to do what I want regardless of what others think, so you should give it a try and see it for yourself
      I bet you'll rock the look :)

• Ah wow, you look amazing. Do you want to go or try brunette? I always find it best when I go with what I want, not what other people tell me: that way, you're always hanging off the words of other people. Not the way to happiness. Also, pale skin with dark hair is a nice contrast.

For me personally. I think you look great with blonde hair. It's a nice way to set you apart too. Blonde hair is rarer. Blonde hair done well is even rarer.

• no stay blonde! dark hair will make you look more agressive

• You look very beautiful and brunette would look good on you. Blonde is also good too

• Lol no I don't think you could pull it off.

• Go darker with the hair

• NO! Stay blonde! its just my opinion you look amazing the way you are!

What Girls Said 3

• I would think so. Not a very dark brown. You have a beautiful face. Gawd.

• i think brunette looks good on everyone:) you should try it, if you don't like it, you can always change it back.

• yes! You will rock it! hah you're pretty by the way :)