Could you please give me a rating of 1-10 on how I look? What can I improve, and how can I attract the attention of guys?

I dress fairly conservatively and I am not very outgoing, but I think I'm a pretty interesting person to be around once I get to know people. Any suggestions for attracting a bit more attention? I don't want to just blend into the background as I normally do. Thanks. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty. You should get a haircut that frames your face. Like angels.

• OK, thanks! I've always had long hair so I haven't seriously considered having shorter hair. It might be a nice change though

• You don't have to necessarily cut it shorter. What I would do is keep the length (I love long hair) and just get some layers and angels to frame your face. When you go to the hairdresser ask them what's best for you face.

• Ohh ok! Thank you again! :)

What Guys Said 4

• You are on the good side of average (whatever number that is).

You're good looking enough that no guy will think, "I really like her personality. But, I'm just not physically attracted to her". On the other hand, you're not so good looking that a guy will think, "She is so hot that I don't care about her personality". So, you're in a pretty sweet spot, I think.

I agree with others who have said that maybe you could have a better hair style (though I'm no expert). But, that's about it, really.

• you look good. maybe just work on the extras if you want bonus points like @Chick180 mentioned.

• I think what everyone else is day saying with your hair and your good to go! You are pretty :) I am sure you would wear something a little more different and maybe reveling than the sweatshirt you have on in your picture if you want to impress guys and attract their attention.

• You look nice, I think a fringe would make you look super cute, but you have nothing to worry about like your smile :)

What Girls Said 0