So, Do I look good?

Hi everyone,

I Know this is very childish, weird and may seem as superficial or looking for attention.
Happens that I do not think I'm disgusting to the eyes of the human race ( seems like it, to cats, I do, they really hate me. )
Anyway, so I have the opinions of friends, family and most other girls that say that I'm pretty, but I don't feel them count (because they have some sort of affecftion and kindness)
I have a year now living with a man who is slightly older than me, 20 (me ) vs 29 (him) He never had a serious girlfriend, and sometimes he can be very hurtful. I have a good position in a huge company,I did finish my uni years, I speak four languages, I do not drink, do drugs and party not very frequently. I feel pretty mature for my age, I do not feel insecure in who I am, but how I look , hell I do.
I'm slim, quite short 5' 6½", C cup, and I do not feel flat in "the back" either. When it comes to my boyfriend he almost never throws a compliment, even though I try to be always dressed up, for going out with him, or for work, he will never says a word, but if my hairstyle got messed or I get an occassional zit, HE WILL NOTICE, or notice another girl's beauty *Out loud* smh, So probably this is the best I never will be(I say it because of my age, because right now I do not feel very pretty) and I do not want to have issues when I'm older and this is really affecting me. I tried talking to him, and he says he'll never say those things to me, I do not have male friends, I do not go out alone, I support him, I try to do my best but still is not enough for him, But what really affects me is his plainless about me, that's why I come asking for help to you lovely strangers! Thank you very much.
Pictures:
http://goo.gl/xh8roR
http://goo.gl/TmKn3I
http://goo.gl/NpswKB
http://goo.gl/rLJHtY

Well, There are a lot of uplifting and awesome opinions over here, I really appreciate the time that everyone took for writing something to me! I wish I could select more than one as the most helpful, but somehow it selected itself. Anyway, as today, he broke up with me last night, proposed me to go and live on my own and be a couple, after we had planned to rent a new place. I have some holidays from work and I will have to endure them at home with him here, I don't know how I'm going to.
So, maybe some nice people over here is wondering what happened, Also I'd like to give "closure" to the topic.
Indeed, we're still broken, he said he wasn't kicking me out, I should take my time, and also,"please let's be good friends, let's go to movies, I'll pick you up from work, etc", He went on a vacation, and he came back as nothing showing me videos of the animals and stuff, but he didn't brought the topic, I'm in pain, but destiny knows what's best.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful, and your boyfriend sounds like he might have narcissistic personality disorder. Google it. If he has it, then either get him help or leave him or both.

• Thank you! haha, I googled it and it seems, a bit psychopatic too... jk, but I tried to talk and stuff, and doesn't seem to be working. I hope I can leave him.

• I hope you can leave him too. If he isn't narcissistic, then he at least does not sound good for you.

What Guys Said 13

• You look beautiful. That hair and those lips are what caught my attention at the beginning.
    If your boyfriend never compliments you then I suggest you think twice about whether he actually loves you. It's expected for a guy to make a nice compliment to his girlfriend no matter what. There is always something to find. But a girl as beautiful as you not receiving any complents means something is not right with him. Assess other things you notice between you two and maybe you'll be able to find some kind of sign that this guy does not see you the way you thought he did.

• I know, I think this has been just thrown to me all over the face and I just don't wanna see it, it has lead me to doubt of myself, it has even damaged my confidence, still, I don't know why it's so hard to leave if he doesn't see me on that light anymore, or maybe he never did. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your advice.

• Am i good looking? Lol you are not just good looking but you are a BABE!!! You are perfect.. You have nice body, nice hair , nice face too...
    If this was a rating question then i would rate you 9/10..
    I think you should dump your boyfriend cause he is not appreciating by nature... He looks at other girls but not appreciate your looks... That is wearing down your confidence.. Which is not healthy...
    And you don't have to be with a guy who is 9 years older than you... Cause it will not work out in the long run and also because he is not appreciating what he has right now!!

If i was your boyfriend i won't even lookin at other girls.. Seriously you are that beautiful.. YOU DESERVE BETTER! 😊😈

• Thank you! very sweet and uplifting of you, I guess I have to make a decision and stick to it, It's hard thinking in all the plans we had, a week he says he wants to marry me and if I bring the topic he says I'm crazy and those are stupid thinkings that don't deserve any attention and it breaks my heart, if I happen to cry, he will say that he can't stand that and he will dump me or something, how are you suppose to be with somebody that doesn't understand what hurts to you and at least try to change it or understand it?, I feel really lame.

• you are welcome!!! :D

and its really heartless of him to say that he will dump you when you are crying... if it was me i would make you feel comfortable!!! I don't know why he would say something like that...

• Break ups suck but this one is definitely for the best. Honestly, I didn't even need to see how you looked, just this description of the situation made me tell this guy would never give you an accurate idea of who you really are. He was going to keep you down regardless to keep you under his thumb. He probably felt like he was starting to lose control over you so he's playing games and such with your emotions.

The sooner you can move on and cut ties with him the better. People like that are emotionally draining.

As for your pictures, you got nothing to worry about as the other members have all indicated.

• This is by far the better description of his behavior. It helped me a lot, thank you very much.

• Im glad to hear that. If you need any further advice or anything feel free to get in touch!

• you look cute basically...

• you are stunning

• Yup, totally

• You're beautiful.

• You are very good looking, don't let anyone else tell you other wise!

• not my type..:) but good

• OMG. Gorgeous! 👌👌👌

Wouldn't change a thing. Absolutely beautiful

• Well, you don't look 20, that's for sure

• No, you are not appealing.

• Yeah your really quite ugly, will you come sleep with me now?

• Hahaha... smooth, thanks for your opinion!

• I'm only into really incredibly ugly woman, I mean beautiful sexy woman are so gross, so you wanna come over and hang?

• Thanks for make me laugh, all kinds of opinions are welcome,
      Unfortunately I'm not the kind of girl who will sleep with some random guy... sorry!

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, you're beautiful. I understand where you're coming from, if my boyfriend was noticing negative things about me and never complimented me but complimented others I would feel the exact same way you do. Normally I would think maybe he's just not very vocal or it's a misunderstanding and I was going to suggest just talking to him and telling him what you need and why you feel the way you do but if he already said he "would never say those things to you" then that's a huge red flag to me because it doesn't seem like he's even trying to consider your feelings.

• Oh well I have tried to talk, and he says those are trivialities, and that I am crazy... so that's not an option, and you are right! seems like he doesn't care about my feelings. Thanks for the advice!

• Even if they are"trivialities" to him, he should be open to understanding them and have concern about how they make you feel and do what he can to make those things better. That's what you do in relationships, even if you those things aren't important to you, your partners feelings about them should be.

I read your update and i'm sorry he wasn't open to listening to you, honestly when someone won't take the time to listen and to be open about something that really bothers their partner, they probably aren't ready for a serious relationship, i'm sure you would have no problem finding a guy who would lol and I hope things get better for you soon.

• You are gorgeous! You deserve to be with someone who can appreciate your beauty. I would kick that douche to the curb.

• I hope I have the strenght! we live together and we have financial and shared items :(

• Happiness is more important than those items. What I did when I left my ex: I waited until he was at work, I got my mom to help me move out everything that was mine and everything I paid for. I just stopped talking to him after that and now i'm happy and stress free.

• I think you are just not confident

• I think you're pretty! :)