Is a uk dress size 10 fat?

I'm 34D in bra, my waist is ranges but is normally around 29-30 inches and my hips are 42 inches, I have a booty and I'm reasonably toned, my legs are slim and my stomach is too

They’re not my measurements anymore, I’ve lost weight and had to buy new clothes and I’m a dress size 10, I just haven’t been measured in a year or so, so figured putting old ones up is better than none at all… my bra size is the same but I definitely know I’m not a 14 because I had to buy new clothes and whether I buy them from Ralph Lauren or River island, it’s a size 10 that fit me.
thought i should mention that ^^ sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• That isn't fat at all, and dress size doesn't matter anyway, what matters is how good you look in the dress, even if you have to buy plus size!! My friend is about average size, but she has E boobs so she looks bigger, she would be a Uk 12, an she is gorgeous!! I doubt anyone will go "Ew, a ten? That makes her fat." Instead they'll be saying that they wish they had your curves and looked as nice as you do!! And if someone did say something like that, then they're vapid and shallow and are just trying to boost their own self esteem. Anyone who tries to make you feel bad about yourself isn't worth your time anyway :)

I'm sure you're gorgeous, and uk 10 is not big AT ALL

• Thankyou, haha, very kind words, your outlook made me smile

• Thanks for MHO :*

• You made me smile, you deserved it :P

What Guys Said 3

• No that's a good size not big at all.

• UK dress size 10 fat, no way!! My sis is 20, now. Size 10 for her height of 5' 2". She is skinny, but very fit!!

• I'm 5'6-5'7 though and can't it look different on different people?

• WOW! That seems so normal to us! Are you in Oz?

• No I'm in England

• I dont know a whole lot about dress sizes but I dont think thats fat. Height and weight I can give an accurate answer.

• 5'6-5'7 ish, 10 stone...

• still 140lbs or so, quite heavy is it not:?

• At 5'1 140 would be kinda heavy but at 5'6/7 is great.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope not cos thats what I am xD

• hahaha your fine, according to people of the world its no were near it but it looks different one everyone so we could be the same size but I could look a lot bigger than you

• A size 10 isn't fat but you're not a 10, based off your measurements you're a size 14 which isn't fat either, just above average.

• They’re not my measurements anymore, I’ve lost weight and had to buy new clothes and I’m a dress size 10, I just haven’t been measured in a year or so, so figured putting old ones up is better than none at all… my bra size is the same but I definitely know I’m not a 14 because I had to buy new clothes and whether I buy them from Ralph Lauren or River island, it’s a size 10 that fit me.

• Then no, size 10 isn't fat, it's a dress size below UK average. Good job on losing weight!

• thankyou