Should I get rid of my moles?

So I have a bit of Dalmatian genes & look like a cookie (okay maybe not that much haha). I went to the doctor to check my moles & he said that none of them are dangerous at the moment, that if I want to remove it is because I don't like how they look. It is a fairly complicated operation so I am feeling kinda lazy to do it, but I need advice guys - what should I do?
Thank you!
(I know that the pyjama shorts are not too flattering)
Should I get rid of my moles?

Most Helpful Guy

• moles are not a real big deal i kinda like a few moles in there right places of course not like a huge one on your nose but if i was your bf or w/e i would not care about those moles you look fine

What Guys Said 4

• I see nothing wrong. If they were a problem, then sure, but since they aren't why change? You look perfectly fine.

• Its a cool thing about you keep them I like it oh and sexy belly ;-)

• I think you would look better without the moles, so I would have to go with yes.

• Huhm okay thanks for your opinion :)

• I think they look ok to me. It wouldn't put me off.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had several removed after one turned out to be precancerous. Keep an eye on them, especially if they change or itch. The surgery for mine wasn't bad but leaves white shiny scars.

• It wouldn't be an issue if you didn't make it an issue. I see nothing wrong with it. Its simply genetics. Your children will most likely have them.

• yeah they probably will haha
      I don't really see it like an issue neither, but it depends on the person :)

• If you think you'd feel more comfortable with your body, go for it. If not, don't. I think you look fine, personally, but I just got some harmless moles on my chest removed and I'm really happy with the decision. So do what you think will make you happy!