Are my legs just fat or do they have some muscle? Be honest I know I'm overweight?

Are my legs just fat or do they have some muscle..? Be honest i know I'm overweight ?
Are my legs just fat? You can be honest.. I know I need to lose weight which is what I'm working towards know 😁 I do kickboxing and I used to play soccer. Know im going running everyday

Updates:
I'll post a pic of them from behind and flexing some since you guys can't really tell.. It'll be under a new pic and question tho:)

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not seeing any striations so it's likely that the subcutaneous fat percentage is high but considering it's circumference there might be lots of muscles underneath so really hard to tell without at least feeling the quads in its flexed and relaxed state.

So I'm gonna go with - ambiguous.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Can't tell by that picture, but in any case they look good, so at least it is not a negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is definitely muscle there but you can't tell because there is fat
    just focus on training, losing weight and you will begin to see the master piece that lay beneath!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really tell, show us a picture from behind. Because most legs look the same from the front.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg. you have very beautiful attractive thighs. your thighs are very perfect. your thighs are no where near fat.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They look somewhat muscular. I don't think they are pure fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have great legs.. just workout!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably a mixture of muscle and fat. They look really strong though, keep up the good work!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its probably a mixture of both fat and muscle, your calves look more like muscle to me though so your thighs are probably mostly muscle too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think u are over weight n I dnt see any problem with your legs. Fat or muscle I don't know. Either way no need to change the way they look

0|0
    0|0