Are my legs just fat or do they have muscle? Q2 Be honest please?

here's a pic of the back of my legs since people couldn't tell if they were from the front pic of my legs.. I know I'm overweight which is why I'm doing kickboxing and starting to run everyday 😁 you can be honest by the way

Thanks for all the compliments guyys 💓

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your legs are a nice size, not too big or too small. I like your legs :) I am not just saying that to make you feel better either that is really what I think. Also you don't look overweight to me.

• Aw thanks! That means a lot

• Cool how tight are they.

• Sorry if that made you uncomfortable. Are you ok with me saying what I think of those sizes?

What Guys Said 15

• Yes you have muscle, but you also need to tone up. You keeping working hard and you will get there.

You can do it...

• Those are the kind of legs that distract me in class and ruin my grades. Can't stop looking.

• Whhat really? 😊 thanks! That means a lot haha

• Keep popping those calves.

• Most people are saying not really muscular but not really fat either

The reason is that your bones are big I guess, there not dainty so you obviously will carry a touch more meat on ya, a combination of muscle and some fat

But your lets look great, very touchable, so I wouldn't worry... Now if you start to gain weight in the future, you will look fat possible because your bones seem big... thats when it matter

• Thanks! I get what you mean

• Sorry for the typos :( hope you were able to fill in

Lastly. I rather have girl with your legs vs too skinny. Somewhere in the middle is perfect. I think your upper thighs are just right. It's more your ankles and calves are thick. But still nice

Hope that's answers the question :)

• muscles i guess.. a. nd they're great basically..;-)

• Maybe a combination of the two. They're not too fat, though. If you keep running and doing kickboxing, your body will get better and better.

• They look good to me. I see you went on your tip toes to flex dem calf muscles.

• Haha yeah one of my comments told me too on my last post lol

• I wouldn't say that they are muscular, but they are definitely not fat.

Great legs if you ask me

• Those are among the best legs I've seen in my life haha
    You have big calves, not sure about the muscles in your thighs (quads, hamstrings) because of the lighting. But they look really great :)

• ok here is the picture of you saying of the back of your legs. and i still say you have very perfect legs. but are you gunna post some pictures up of you flexing your thighs tho?

• They are muscles...😊 they are not fat..!

• You have muscle and by the way you also have nice legs :)

• God your legs r beautiful. I wish you could show your thighs. I bet you have beautiful thighs

• I love nice thick legs... so to your legs are absolutely perfect...

• I like your legs just the way you are ;) nice and thick

• Thanks! Haha

• Wow thanks so much! You guys are so kind and flattering :)

• I try ;)

• I would say its muscle

What Girls Said 8

• You have muscle and fat on your legs, so kick boxing and running will do you wonders!! Running is my favourite to be honest, it's so nice!! Just remember that you can't outrun a bad diet, fitness experts say your body is effected by 80% what you eat and only 20% your fitness. So yes, working out is super good, but remember to try your best to eat healthy too!!
    Also if you're happy with you're body, then you don't need to change it unless it is causing you health issues. Don't let people who don't even know you on the internet dictate what you should look like :) good luck with the workouts :)

• I'd say it's a combination of both. They look good though. My calves look like that except a bit slimmer. I'm a hiker, so I have muscular legs.

• I don't know, but I like your legs. You have a nice shape.

• look normal to me

• Your legs look good.

• Your legs are perfection. Real women have thighs hahaha 👌👌 the best legs in my opinion are muscle with a bit of fat which is what you have 😍😍

• Omg thank you sooo much! ☺️😘💖

• It looks like a healthy combination of both.

• You need to tone up