Girls, does it look like I workout?

Have started working out and just want to know if it shows whether good or bad?

http://i59.tinypic.com/152icdh.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/10dwfue.jpg

ps: sorry about the black and white can't change filter on phone

• Yes
    89% (31)
  • No
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. Not sure why you're asking :/ pretty obvious to me

• Sorry didn't mean to offend or anything like I said in other post hard to tell looking at yourself and just wanted some unbiased feedback/opinions from girls. I know some girls don't like guys whose bodies look overly muscular but in your opinion would you consider my body attractive? And what would you say my body type was?

• No problem! And I'd say it's a 8.6-9 :) hard to pinpoint exactly though, because really, how can one reduce a person's body to a number? I just said the.6 because I wanted to

• Haha fair enough answer made me laugh. Thanks again x

What Girls Said 12

• Very well toned and defined. Where you are now is about how I prefer a man to be. Too big is too much. Nice lean hard muscle is yummy. :)

• Thanks for reply Becca. Can I just ask what you mean by lean and toned?

Ps: if that is you in profile pic wth no way you 47 time has been good to you

• Aww, thank you!

Lean and toned means little body fat, lots of definition, not overly "bulky."

• Your welcome x

Ok got you. Would you say I wasn't muscular than instead slim say?

• I don't see anything - links don't work.

• Yeah it looks like you work out.

• A little yes

• Yes it does look like you're working out , it's pretty obvious to be honest :-)

• Thanks for answering. Does it show in a good or bad way though? As I know a guy can workout too much. Would my body be considered attractive average or what in your opinion?

• Definitely attractive, perfect for me

• Thanks for feedback

• I can't tell, you didn't create a link.

• Yes for sure. You have a lot of definition and just the right size. Maintain what you have :)

• Thanks iwjwamo. So you wouldn't recommend me getting any bigger say? And for most girl would you think my body would be considered attractive physically/sexually?

• Appreciated iwjwamo x. Happy you said that as I am too lazy to workout any more lol

• That's what she said

• link didn't work

• Hell yeah! and by the way i think u have a hot body

• without a doubt

• In a good or bad way?

• definitely good

• Thanks kileyc. So would you say I had a average or slightly above average body and would you recommend working out more?

• Link not working

• www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_cc_1
      but was surprised how difficult it is to find a $40 R40 120volt Sun Lamp these days... we screwed one of the latter into our ceiling bathroom light fixture to make "light tanning" therapy easy as pie.
      That said, even overcast skies can give some vitaminD tanning if one is outside enough... when it gets to 70F +

• will look into it. Thanks x

• yeah it definitely does. you look toned and fit. i'm pretty sure anyone could see that, haha.

• Thanks just wanted some feedback as it is hard to tell looking at yourself. Quick question what do you mean by toned and fit exactly? Also would you consider it an attractive body/type?

• Appreciated Anonymous haha. Thanks for your feedback

• haha you're welcome