Girls, girls how would you rate me?

On a scale of one to ten how would you rate me based on my profile picture?

Any more opinions?

33

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 32

• There is sooooo much more to a person than how they look. Their character, their kindness, sense of humour, intrigrity, loyalty, honor, etc. all of these qualities shine through making a person more attractive. You are a wonderful person, because you are you. You are unique! And there is no one else like you!

• 8 :) haha maybe

• Get a better angle pic,, lol.
    I think 7

• I know you want to be rated, but in my opinion the fact that you want to be rated on appearance shows how insecure you are. Hey, insecurity is an easy fix. Stop asking people (online, might I add) what you are rated. In my eyes you are perfect and who cares what anyone else thinks? It's your fucking opinion that matters most! You seem sensitive, but that just proves that you're sweet. You are attractive, but it's unfair to ask for a rating. You HAVE to remember that it's what you do and how you feel about yourself that matters most. Start loving your self!!!

• Appearences and personality are both important in my opinion.
      I'm just trying to figure out what random people i don't know would think about me.

• Oh I understand.

• Attractive! Grow a beard, it will make any man look amazing

• Could you give me a one out of ten though?

• Nahh ratings in my opinion are not accurate and only make the person analize every little thing about themselves. So why not just know your attractive in someone's eyes :)

• words can't describe how handsome you are, but numbers can. 5/10

• I'd give you a 6 out of 10. You look strong and tough but you aren't my type.

• So how can you tell just from a picture?

• Your face is both wide and long leading me to believe that your body is probably a tall shaped one. Just a guess though.

• 8 based on what I can see

• you're quite handsome, I would say 7.5/10
    I would suggest to let your beard grow.

• 0/10 you are insecure and thats a dealbreaker for me. Gain a 10 by believing you are great the way you are and building up your confidence.

• Why do you think I don't have confidence.

• I think I'm just doing it to see what people say. That doesn't mean I take those opinions real seriously.

• The sooner you can admit to your insecurities, the sooner you can deal with them

• You have very unique facial features.

7/10

• 5/10 I guess

• You have distinct facial features. 5/10

• I can I say good looking? lol

• Your smile looks awkward haha. But I imagine you look cute. No numbers, sorry. But I'd date you.

• I would say your not my type but your ok looking

• I would say you are a 3

• u look nice , u don't need to be rated

• 7 mostly because you asked

• you're really not my type. maybe a 3 out of 10.

• I'll give you a 6 or 7 you look nice and you look like you are fun to be with

• You look quirky cute so 8/10 my type def

• You're not really my type so I guess a 3/10

• 2-3. your face shape isn't very appealing, I like more prominent features. and long hair.
    all your asking for is peoples personal preference. hope you don't take any to heart

• Sorry love 1/10

• Yeah screw you.

• Lol don't ask questions you may not like the answer to if you're going to get upset.

• Not bad. Not my type at all but you're not unattractive

• 5 or a 6 :)

• about a 6, in my eyes you're about average from the pic provided. Not bad looking by any means but not "hot" either

• very average

• uh... 2 out of 10.

• More from Girls
    2