Am I fat? You can be 100% honest please?

I know im overweight and need to lose some weight but what do you guys think? My mom says I'm at a good weight but then again she's my mom lol. I'm 5'2 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• a little chubby... but that's not a bad thing of course...;-)

• No you are not fat. I don't know why people are saying chubby when I hear that I think of chubby babies lol. You are curvy. Your not skinny like a stick but your not obese either. If that makes any sense

• You look fine to me.

• On the chubby side but not unhealthy. Nothing to worry about. Just eat healthy foods with not very high calories and do some working out such as taking long walks, bike riding, things like that for your your own good/health.

• You do seem slightly overweight to me. Its not a bad thing, you don't look bad at all, trust me. But i think you would be ar your physical peak if you were 10 lbs lighter. I can already tell that you have curves, but if you add those curves to a slightly more slender body, they will pop even more!

• You're not fat just a little thick. Nothing a better diet and exercise can't fix :)

• You look to have a very attractive figure, so, stress less

• You look very sexy and a perfect size and id love to date a beautiful girl like you.

• You're wearing black, which makes it hard to tell. This in itself shows your own anxiety / self-conciousness about your figure and further reinforces the impression anyone might get looking at the picture to think you are fat. Stop wearing black and chill out. Girls who are fat know they are fat, and guys don't have to look twice to tell. You have wide hips which I find to be extraordinarily sexy. Don't forget to smile! :-)

• you're chubby but not obese

• Your not fat at all but your also not dainty or fragile

• Hard to tell with the dark sweatshirt. Your jeans look really tight

• I think you are fat below your stomach arean.. that means the legs and your hips.. I think you should work out your lower body... other than that you look fine... 👍😊

• Chubby, but not fat.

• What the others said - maybe you could lose a wee bit of weight, but you are good-looking and definitely not fat.

• Not fat really. Maybe on the heavier side of normal. But you don't look unhealthy or unattractive. Cool shoes by the way.

• A tiny bit but that's not bad

• I would say chubby being a 100% honest. Nothing you can't take care of with a little work in the gym. And still, you look pretty.

• can't believe someone would ask this question and post a fully covered pic. You might as well add mittens to this pic

• You could stand to lose a few pounds but you look good as is. You're not fat.

• you're hot message me please you have some beautiful lips, i want to see the smile behind them, i think i can make you smile

• you have wide hips which is a turn on for me and from what i can see a booty but you look mexican to me and that explains the thickness you have you aren't fat you are thick there is a big difference you are very pretty from what i can see and you also seem insecure i dont see why tho you seem cool by the way you are dressed i like converse they fit you well like your pants and i love your phone

• You ain't fat, your just healthy

• Nah just a little chubby.

• You look good but wearing a big frumpy sweater ain't helping you babe

• chubby not fat. if i was a female 5'2 i would try to get down to 110-125

• Not fat, u look good but i think u must give 10-15 kg thanks u will be very Sexy :))

• Exercise rarely hurts, but you're far from fat. Seriously though, you look fine. :D

• Very nice 😘😍

• You are what Guys call curvy. I don't mind that. :).

• You look ok, just lose some weight and you will look better

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 22

• You're short we all distribute our weight differently. Since you're not really tall you tend to pack your weight in your hips/thighs.

There's nothing wrong I'll admit you're a little chubby but in a cute way.

• You're not fat. You're thick. And it's a good thing cuz the era of skinny women is over so you're the most desired right now if that's your wish.

• Awe thanks so much! ☺️💓

• I'm ur height n I'm considered underweight. It depends on what your family looks like. U are "thicker" than some but not fat. My mom is pretty skinny so I got her genes no matter how much I eat I don't gain much. If ur parents are on thicker side it could just be genetics and it could b normal for your body

• I wouldn't put you in the fat category! You are a little bit chubby maybe, but not fat!.

If you want to lose those few pounds to not be "overweight" anymore, then you should do it!

Go running or to the fitness, I think you will feel better and it will give you a confidence boost :). I think that if you work out, your waist will become more defined giving you a nice hourglass figure!

Good luck :).

• Girl, you look good. Doesn't matter what size you are, matters how you feel about yourself. Don't go asking the Internet if they think you're fat, you'll just a ton of yes's and no's.. ask yourself.. do you think you are? Do you like your body? Do you feel good? If not, then change it. :) But I think you look amazing, you look sexy. Any size can look sexy, and I hope you think that too! :)

• Aw thanks so much girl! 💓

• You're not fat ^_^

• You're definitely not fat, girls shaped like you look awesome.

• Thanks so much! ☺️

• You aren't fat. Your outfit is not flattering to your figure.

• Your a little chubby, definitely not fat!!!

• Fat? No
    curves? Yes!

• chubby but not fat at all

• Not fat. Just teenagey puberty fat.

• you are beautiful !!!

• Fat? No
    Curvy? Yes

I don't understand why everyone considers your body type chubby.

• No! You look great. As long as you're taking care of yourself, you've got nothing to worry about :)

• Yes, you are.

• Fat? Absolutely not! Im not going to tell you that you're a twig, because you are a little cubby, but not in a bad way at all! You look good :)

• Wow you and I look like the same size. In all honesty I don't think you're fat but your a chubinator.

• I don't know why guys, let alone anyone is saying you're chubby. I'd rather have meat on my bones instead of straight bones. Many guys hate on a girls weight but don't know half of what it feels like, trying to live with how the media views women. Everyone is different & just because we don't look like the models/celebrities who have personal trainers & chefs, doesn't mean we aren't beautiful & perfect the way we are.

Girl your body is gorgeous! I love it.. You don't need to lose any weight. ✊

• Thank you so much! You're so incredibly sweet ☺️😘💖

• I would say you're chubby. Definitely not fat though. Losing 10lbs would be okay for you but I know a lot of guys wouldn't mind your body at all how it looks right now.

• Nope, not fat at all. I think you look great, very healthy.

• No, just a little over weight