Isn't fat & chubby the same thing?

I hate when someone asks, am I fat? & someone says you're chubby but not fat? What's the fucking difference? I feel like it's the same thing.. & I don't think we should refer to people as being chubby or fat. Everyone has their own size & we are all beautiful. I hate how people are so judge mental.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• That's true and even if you are on the larger side some guys find that hot I'm one of those guys cause I don't want a girl whose ribcage I can see

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Chubby is when the person has some extra weight from the average which adds some curves and width. But it's not bad.
    Fat is when there is a lot of extra weight which needs to be dropped. It doesn't look good and it's not healthy either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby means just extra curves bcz of deposition of fat. In general it is used in a sexy way. Fat is kinda ugly and overweight.
    In short chubby Is fat but in sexy way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Chubby means you got some chub.
    Fat to me is... really big.

2|0
    0|0
    • Think too. Chubby is used in a positive, nice way to describe a specific body style. Fat is used in the negative sensen meaning you have too much and are not in the healthy zone.

• Meagan Trainor, or whatever the hell her name is, is chubby, for example.

0|0
    0|0