Which would you prefer?

There is a theory that i would like to test. The theory is that people are more likely to be attracted to a person who has the opposite of what they have when it comes to hair color. Please vote in the poll below, or comment your preference.

PS: When i say dark, i mean dark brown or black; and when i say light hair i mean dirty blonde or blonde.

• I have dark hair, and i prefer dark hair on a mate
  • I have dark hair, and i prefer light hair on a mate
  • I have light hair, and i prefer light hair on a mate
  • I have light hair, and i prefer dark hair on a mate
  • I have dark hair, and i simply don't have a preference for haircolor on a mate
  • I have light hair, and i simply don't have a preference for haircolor on a mate

Most Helpful Girl

• It has actually been proven that people tend to marry people with the same hair and eye colour as their opposite gender parent.

• Well i like my moms green eyes, but... blonde hair? That's where i get my blonde hair from, and i would really rather marry a brunette.

• Everyone has their preferences but what I said is statistically proven. Haha

What Girls Said 4

• My hair has been getting darker and darker but I'm still a blonde yet. And I prefer blondes. Check back in 5 years. I'll be dark by then.

• I have dark hair and I prefer someone with dark hair. Blonde hair on a mate is not my cup of tea.

• I don't really care what color hair they have.

• I don't know if I have any preference but my hair is dark and my love bug for life's hair is about the same color

• So far it sounds like my theory is incorrect for the most part. Thanks for sharing!

• Yeah, all the people I've dated have had dark hair and I only had one crush in 7th grade with lighter hair. You're welcome

What Guys Said 2

• I have dark and prefer dark. But I think your theory might work on some people, SOME.

• Yeah. The only reason i created this theory is because i am blonde, but i prefer women with dark hair. And all of my friend (who have dark hair) prefer blonde hair on a woman.

• If you say so

I'll believe you when a brunette approaches me and gives me her number in public :P

• Competition? I'll take that! Lol

• I honestly have no preference, and I have dark hair.

• No preference at all? :P

• Yeah, dyed red hair is actually attractive, because it's red, but natural redhead don't really catch my attention

• Yep same here. For me its light brown > dark brown > black > blonde > any unnatural color > ginger