What gents on here like thick women?

And I'm not talking in a sarcastic way (like, "fat girls are nicer to grab onto", any of that crap).

What guys genuinely like thick women? She doesn't have to be obese...just thick.

Most Helpful Guy

• What I like about thick girls is that they have a bubbley personality and they are open to laughing compared to skinny girls.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't prefer thick women, so I guess that I would not say that I like thick women. But I do not dislike thick women. So if a woman I liked emotionally was thick, I would be perfectly happy with her. So no fetish or the like for a lrge woman, but I would be perfectly happy with that if I liked her otherwise.

• That depends on what you mean by thick. People don't seem to be in agreement of that.

• I always liked skinny

• thick girls are the best basically...;-)

• I do!

As long as she doesn't look anorexic (i can tell the difference between naturally slim and starving herself), and she isn't bigger than me (im a big stocky guy so that's hard to do),

she is contention to be my lady. :)

• I don't have a specific type when it comes to looks. But I have liked/had crushes on thicker girls. It's all about personality for me.

• I believe @klaatu51 does

• Body shape doesn't really affect how attractive I find someone.

• o/ I think it is famine. I don't really like girls with model body-type. But a clearly obese girl isn't attractive. And isn't healthy for the girl either.

• I like thick women.

• My fiancee qualifies as "thick" I guess, and I love her dearly.

• I do!

What Girls Said 1

• "Thick" means lots of different things to different people.