From what you read would you date me?

I'm 5'2 Latina, long black wavy hair, light skin tone with freckles, weigh 125 nice thighs, in God physical shape,as everyone tells me. If you're a guy please state your height if you would date me. I'm trying to figure out if it really is true that most tall guys love short women. If so why is that?

Good**

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date you, based on your physical description. I'm 6 ft. by the way.
    I would need to know about your personality though, but based only on body, you sound good.

• So do you think you go for short women more?

• I go for women that are shorter than me, around 5'5-5'7 is what I tend to go for, but I still feel attracted to smaller girls, like you. I don't feel much attraction for girls my size or taller.

What Guys Said 5

• Your physical description sounds good, I mean it sounds like you'd be pretty, but I'd want to date someone for more than what they look like, I think your personality would be more important, and I'm 5'9" by the way, so not exactly tall.

• Whoa you have the physical shape of a goddess? Going based off your description your features match most of the women I have dated. 6'4

• Lol no auto correct did that not me, I meant to say GOOD* lol

So you like shorties?

• Yea I know I was just kidding lol but 5'2 is fine with me.

• If you were 24 or younger I'd prolly date ya

• I'm 5-8 tall. I would wish I could see a pic of you

• I'm about 5'11 6'1 white and sure

What Girls Said 0