Is 5'10 too tall for a woman?

If you're 5'10 would you date a woman that's the same height as you or date a woman thats 5'2? I know personality matters but I'm not asking about that right now I'm just asking about height. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• na thats way too tall, thats taller than the average man...

What Guys Said 10

• A girl who is 5'10" is no big deal at all. I'm 5'9" and I would be totally fine dating a girl of your height. I'm sure many other guys feel the same way.

• I'm 5'10" and honestly, I'd become nervous when she will be on heels.

• It wouldn't be too important. While my preference is for a woman who is shorter than me, it's more of a 55-45% split that is easily outweighed by other factors.

• i dont care about a womans height. The problem is usually on the womans side, with her thinking that i am too short for her

• I don't think I'd date a woman the same height as me but my brother and his gf are both 5'10"

• I'm not 5'10 but I'd date a girl that was 5'10 no problem.

• I'm only 5'8 but I would be fine with it. Most guys dont really care about height.

• I don't care about height.

• I'm 5'7, and I don't see a problem with that.

• Tall girls are pretty hot, I would prefer to date someone that height as opposed to midget girls.

What Girls Said 1

• you're beautiful, i'm sure! you have no idea, as a 5 foot tall girl, how much i'd rather be in your shoes. don't fret over it though, it's just height after all :)