Guys, are boobs unattractive if they sag with no bra on?

My boobs look fine with a bra on, but when I take my bra off, they kind of sag. They are 32DD, are they ugly and a turn off if they sag a little bit? And if they are pale? If Veins are showing through them?

Most Helpful Guy

• With 32DD a little sag is nothing to be worried about and completely natural. I would definitely find you attractive anyway

What Guys Said 8

• Whilst gravity defying boobs are certainly a bonus, most real women canna change the laws of physics... It certainly isn't unattractive if they sag without any support, just normal.

And I love pale skin, especially on redheads, so that isn't unattractive in the least, quite the opposite!

• Nope, heck our ball sack was wrinkly since birth and penises have been vein covered since I guess puberty. Your boobs are fine

• Lol thanks for your opinion

• depends on how much they sagg... a bit is fine a lot not so much. being pale is ok, tanlines can even be somewhat sexy. same goes for veins.

• They are fine. In fact, they are more than fine - they are erection inducers.

• Ok thanks for your answer

• Nope, all good.

• As long as they're not pears.

• What do pear boobs look like

• You obviously don't get it. Put a ball in a sock and hang it a around where your boobs are to get a good idea of what I'm talking about.

• Lol ok

• everything you described sounds very attractive

• I find that hot, to be honest. Nothing worse than implants that defy gravity. Real is best.

What Girls Said 2

• I have large breast myself and on a daily basis, under your shirt, you should wear a shirt, it looks better and it will help the shape.

But, in more intimate situation, it's the opposite. I have large breast myself and it was never a problem, quite the opposite actually

• I don't think boobs can be unattractive. Try not to worry about them so much and accept your breasts for their size and shape. It's natural for breast that size to sag a bit. It would be odd if it didn't so don't worry about it. There is nothing wrong with being pale and I don't think anyone will notice the "veins showing through them." You're being too critical of your body.