Guys, do you think droopy nipples are a turn off?

I have big boobs and they sag a bit im only 20 years old but my breasts developed too fast when i was younger and they only look cute and perky when im wearing a bra but they re heavy and my nipples are on the bottom and they point south is that a turn off for most guys? I know guys prefer those basketball type of breasts with perky nipples but i can't do nothing unless i go under the knife whats your opinion?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys like that

What Guys Said 9

• I actually did date a gal where they were pointing down. Not kind of down, but down. And it nagged at me enough to ruin the desire for her. I have matured a lot since then and regret that I was that way. Now they would not bother me. they would not be "perfect" of course, but nobody is.

Finding guys your age who are relatively new to sexual experience that fully accept them may be hard, but if you find the more mature ones, regardless of physical age, they will appreciate you. Do NOT go under the knife for that reason. Not only can surgery move the direction they point, it usually cuts the nerve paths, sometimes inadvertently depriving you of the nipple pleasure. As long as there is no need, as in too heavy and causing back problems, do not do it, please.

• Don't worry about it. When they are on his face, the last thing he will be thinking is "My God, she has droopy nipples!" What he will be thinking - if you wanna call it that - is "My God, these wonderful breasts are against my face!"

• It wouldn't be a turnoff for me, I could care less what a woman's breasts looked like, if she's got em period, she's good to go. Of course even if she didn't have them that wouldn't be a problem for me. :)

• They wouldn't be saggy breasts like that are soft but full they only sag when breast tissue starts to deteriorate and they'll start to feel empty and have no bounce to them

• Well, if I had the choice to build my partner, she wouldn't have nipples that point south. However, if I loved the girl, it wouldn't bother me too much. I'd get over it and would love her, (and her boobs), the way they were.

• I dated a lady with DD tits they were sagy but I liked them

• need to see a pic to form a proper opinion.

• I bet they look lovely ;-)

• Yes, I don't find them attractive at all.