Guys if my boobs are 32DD is it ok to have a flat ass?

My butt is pretty small, but I have big boobs. Is it ok that I have a flat butt? Do my boobs make it ok? It's only flat in jeans and my gym shorts. In short-shorts it's not as flat. In my underwear it's not flat either, just in most jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem. You could be an A cup and it would be fine assuming you are an awesome person

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I have seen some amazing asses that look plain or boring in jeans. Since every woman is different you just need to find the right type of clothing that accentuates your figure the best, that's all.

• No problem here, butts are for sitting on not looking at as far as I am concerned.

But of course I would say that, I'm too much of a boob man to care about a woman's ass.

• Sure thing!! Any combination is just fine!! Honest.

• i like smaller butts so yeah its fine with me =)
    sometimes big butts are great but i like petite women, so they tend not to have big butts, you sound very pretty =)

• You are asking this question to wrong people... all males are horny here. All they will say yes its ok... but dont be idiot. Woman means ass.. look at kim kardashian.. shakira.. etc... and u can't say that i am blind but i have blue eyes.. blue eyes will not be important if you are blind... its like that.. so make ur ass bigger with gym. Especially with squat.

• Actually butts army gender specific so really butts can mean male or female. Where as breasts mean female (besides medical conditions). So technically it's more feminine to have breasts than a butt

• I domt care for ass on woman so much.. but look at all world
      . singers.. models.. all they want to have ass. u can have littlw breasts and males can like ot.. already many men like little breasts.. but no one likes flat ass.

• I don't like large breasts but there's probably some guy who doesn't care and will find you pretty

• Yes I have absolutely no problem with DDs and a small ass. Please don't think you need a fat ass.

• Yeah butts are overrated anyways boobs or butt are just a bonus.

• No not okay. I want you to do squats NOW!

• i know plenty of people like that
    i love it <3

• No. I dated a girl once with large boobs and no ass. I couldn't get past not having a butt to grab.

Squats. Now.

• My ass is big enough to grab, it just doesn't look like it's there. And it's not a whole hand full, but it can be grabbed. Even though it probably won't be, because I can't get a boyfriend anyway.

• I think there are diff. Types of guys pref. This is just one...

• Big boobs are way better than a big butt to me.

• I'd rather someone had smaller boobs and smaller butt so u good on butt

What Girls Said 1

• U r perfect the way u are