Do I look sad from pic?

my recent pic !! how do i seem ? emotionally ?

its my new FB pic.. is it good or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• You mostly look bored altough sad people can also be bored. I know not everyone likes to smile for a picture but it helps to make yourself seem more friendly if you smile. Also if you were to look away from the camra depending on how you do it, you can look more shy or more mysterious. There are so many different things you can do to change the perception people have of your picture. The key is to be yourself, have fun, and go with the look you want.

• Yeah.. it's good... but you can do better.. and you don't look sad just bored

• Where is the pic? I can't see... it 😱

• Bored and aloof, a bit sad too.

What Girls Said 3

• You kind of look sad. You also look a hell of a lot younger that 31. Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

• All you do is ask people how you look, haven't you asked enough, or do you need daily upkeep? And ever time I look at your posts there isn't a picture. Find something else to talk about.

• You look bored, maybe tired... but I don't think you really look sad, if that's what you were going for.