Do guys not want to date me because of my looks?

guys never want to start a relationship with me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• What I see is a gorgeous young woman. I sincerely doubt anyone avoids dating you because of your looks. You are really very good looking.

• I doubt it's because of your looks, you're a pretty young lady, maybe it's something related to how you act.

• I doubt it. Must be something else.

• Maybe you live around lots of white guys. Some people just aren't attracted to black girls.

• you are cute and pretty!
    i actually dated a girl who looks like you when i was 15!!!
    its weird! Brianna is that you haha!

• I can barely see you with those poses. But I don't think that's the problem.

• you look fine to me man.

• I think your wayy cute, I'd date you in a heart beat. :)

• Seems like u asked this coz of ego boost

• You're pretty but you should have a personality to go with it.

• Honestly, i find you attractive... and I'm white!

I you are attractive enough to break the racial barrier of attraction, I'm surprised the black guys haven't been swarming you like bees.

Have you only been approaching white or Asian guys?

• I tend to find myself attracted to white men but race isn't a big deal to me.. but maybe it is for white men.

• @aamy811

• WTF... oh well

• You look good to me, so it's probably something else. i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're pretty. It might be something else. I'm not saying this is you, but I know a lot of guys wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl who is "easy" (gives up sex really early).

Some guys will though.

• True, if the girl is known by giving sex easily, guys that want a relationship won't approach.

• I'm a virgin so no... I think it might be because i get clingy fast maybe... When I like a guy I let him know and really try to show my feelings maybe I shouldn't.

• I don't think letting a guy know how you feel will make him run the other way unless if he doesn't feel the same way.

Maybe if you're TOO strong about [your feelings], he might back away from starting a relationship.

• Oh my gosh your so cute. I'd ask you out

• yes

no jeez you look fine