What you would you rate me on looks?

On a sacle of 1-10. I'm 21 and every girl has rejected me. I consider myself decent looking but do girls find me attractive? I don't know why they reject me. I'm ready for my first girlfriend.

What you would you rate me on looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're good looking- 7/10

• So you would sleep with me? I'm horny!

Most Helpful Guy

• You resemble the French moto/supercross rider, Marvin Musquin! And he is married, to the cutest girl in the sport!

What Girls Said 8

• You look cute! How are you approaching these women? I feel like the reason you're not getting these women is something to do with the way you set yourself up (i. e. hitting on them, asking them out, your behaviour in general) because I've seen worse do better.

• I'm going up and asking them out... I don't understand what you mean? I approach girls and ask them out lol.

• well thats where you're messing up, you have to be stupidly good looking to pull off just walking up to someone and asking them out. Also if that does end up happening, its probably not the kinda girl you're looking for. If you're actually ready for your first girlfriend, create friendships, while keeping that flirty tension and eventually go for the right one... thats seriously the number one way to get a great gf

• I do have friends with girls. That's the problem: I'm in the "friend" zone.

• There's not a strong resemblance, but for just a short moment you kind of reminded me of Kili from the Hobbit.

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...acoXYQ1s23ojno1_500.png

• Eww he's ugly.

• Oh my gosh, he might not be the best looking guy out there, but he's definitely not ugly.

• You look good. Very put together.

• Woo hoo! I got a good rating from a hot chick.

• Well I read the comments. All I have to say is to look at your personality before you look at yourself physically

• 7/10 I think

• above average?

• Accept yourself before you ask others to accept you - confidence in yourself is sexy!

• Shut up. That sounds like a bumper sticker. I AM confident.

• Then why are you asking people to rate you. Don't tell me to shut up. It's a site for people to share their opinions.

• Let go of the beard.

What Guys Said 6

• 1|0
  • I doubt it's looks, it's probably how you go about getting women. I see ugly guys with girlfriends.

• I think I look good too. I'm not saying it's all about looks but it disappoints me to see overweight, ugly guys with hot girls.

• You are wrong but I'm not going to argue

• Yeah we all know rich guys never get the girl. The term "gold-digger" is a myth.

• You're pretty good, just keep fighting for it!

• U look good man, and u look like a nice guy, and it just luck but eventually u will find ur gf

• 6, average. Build a strong personality, brah.

• Whatever you do man, keep trying, and don't shave the beard. Beards are awesome