What do you think of saggy boobs?

So I've been dating this guy for about 4 months. He claims Im "perfect" blah blah blah..but this past year I've lost about 45 pounds. And I went from a 38D to a 32C, and let's just say that wasn't the best for my boobs. And now, Im not going to lie. They are terrible. I spend a lot of my time upset, depressed and just scared. I don't want to lose him, I don't want his opinion to change..

Most Helpful Guy

• haha, I've never meet a man who left a perfectly well woman because her boobs weren't perfect. I mean would you leave him if his balls were hanging too low? Probably not haha, so whats the problem? insecurities are a real thing yes, but so is admiration for each other. If this guy likes you or even loves you. This will not concern him at all, if anything he will chuckle a little and then proceed to play with your boobs haha.

What Guys Said 7

• I see nothing wrong with sag, AS LONG as you don't have PANCAKE titties LOL. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_2.gif

• I bet you are healthier and look a hell of a lot better with the lost weight. I would love your boobs just becausee they would mean you are healthier, but I would also love them because I prefer smaller. No problems lady. Just keep on loving them

• not a deal-braker for me basically

• I would have though that since you lost weight, your boobs would have become more perky, not saggy.

What mistninja314, I mean, what father said.

• LOL Mist was here and agress ^_^

• Is that not a mind fuck for you as well? I'd think it would make them more perky or something. I just read that it loosens or does something to the skin, or tiddy skin if you will.

• they're alright, look at Helen Flanagan tits, they are saggy as fuck

• I think it's great. I hope it's not too saggy like grandma's. Ewww

• If they are extremely saggy, like down to your knees that shit is weird.

But I still think saggy boobs are much better than small ones IMHO!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm on the same boat. I lost a 50 ish and dropped from a D to a B.
    Mine sag some.
    But its worth loosing the weight yeah?
    My guy never has said anything. He just loves them. If this guy cares about you, a little sag is nothing. We all have stuff that we hate and obsess over that other people wouldn't notice.

But, give it time. Just make sure he's who you want.

• I've had three children and when you are pregnant of course everything grows. My boobs went from a 34C to a 36 E. After loosing all the baby weight my boobs are back to a 34C but, they are NOTHING like they were before. They sag. I use to cry about it and hate my body for a bit. But, my guy doesn't care. He looks past all my flaws and loves everything about me. Because our imperfections are what make us unquie. If he loves you his opinion of you won't change at all. Keep your head up love!