Thoughts on my appearance?

Thoughts on my appearance?
I am 16 never been kissed nor had a boyfriend. I'm wondering if its my appearance that's turning guys away. What are your thoughts? What can I do to seem more datable?

Do I really look younger than 16?

Most Helpful Guy

• u look younger than 16 basially

• she's 14 basically

• which is why im questioning my appearance because i look younger than i actually am

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Don't worry, it's not really your appearance. You're also too young, sooner or later you'll be kissed and have a boyfriend. Nothing to worry about.

• You are adorable!

• I really like your hair. Sorry, for some reason that's the first thing I notice on a girl.

• Well, and you're really pretty, it should be helping you. Maybe people like me, like you, because I wouldn't talk to girls, because I am a quiet person haha

• eh just give it time. you're still very young. You look perfectly fine.

• Your appearance should be helping you. Do you get approached?

• I'm 21 which might be too old to say this but you look good to me.

What Girls Said 4

• You look pretty to me. I think it all depends how you carry yourself and how confident and outspoken you are. Girls who are outspoken get asked out more often but girls who are quiet tend to be in relationships longer.

• You've got a really cute face and i love your eyes, its unclear what color they are but look up which shadows suits them best and play around with them to make your eyes pop also if your not familiar with applying eye make up, look up tutorials on YouTube to give you the basic idea.

Don't worry about not been kissed yet, I know it might be a big deal for you at the moment but you have plenty of time for boys trust me :)

• You are a cutie patootie. My guess is that you just don't put yourself out there to be pursued.

• You like 14 years old and I ask my brother that is 7 he said " she looks pretty a little"