Girls, how unattractive of a guy am I?

On a scale of "meh" to "OH MY GOD! MY EYES! THEY BLEED FIRE!"
Please don't hold back or sugarcoat, I am lookin for honest unbiased opinions.
note: for scale i'm 6'
Asking with regard to possibility or lackthereof of getting a girlfriend someday.
How unattractive of a guy am I?

Well i just started weightlifting, so hopefully I see some results this time.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, if you lose a little weight and get a better haircut, I think you'll be just fine. I mean you'll probably be able to get a girfriend without doing those things too because everyone has different tastes and different things they look for in a significant other. and personality is super important as well. and you're really not a bad looking guy. you also put up a head on selfie where you aren't smiling or using any kind of angle so that is the least flattering picture you could post of yourself so improve your selfie skills ;) haha

• I've been trying to lose weight but my body has been fighting me every step of the way. The hair usually looks better, just came from outside and so messed up, looks fine combed. And I mean realistically get a girlfriend. Yeah there is definitely at least one girl somewhere out there who would find me attractive, but if I'm so ugly that it's only one or two girls in the world then it's not very likely.

What Girls Said 5

• You are actually handsome. Your weight doesn't bother me. The "more to love" really does work in this case. Its all about how you carry yourself and present what you have got. You have a nice face and everything. When you get older and start to look even more like a man you will probably get more attention. You look pretty young...

• You're not that bad. Everyone has a different type so if you're unappealing to someone you could be super mega awesome foxy hot to someone else

• You did not answer the question

• Either oily or combination, not sure

• I have oily skin so at night I use toner to clean excess oil and do the same in the morning. Then I use exfoliating scrubs so clean out my pores. Works better then any prescription acne product I've ever used. Acne forms from a dirty face so it's note important to keep it clean and fresh.

• Not bad at all. I'd date you lol
    But you look younger than 21

• How old do I look? because that's fine unless I look below 18

• Well I'm 18 and you don't look three years older than me... but I'm really bad at determining age by looks so you should probably just ignore me xD

And it wouldn't be out of pitty. You're pretty attractive.
      Usually I don't even comment on these things, but you seemed to be genuinely curious so yeah here I am.

• I should also add that I have never dated or done anything with a guy so I wouldn't date out of pity because I know I would feel like crap if someone did that to me

• 4/10 Obviously I'm not a teen and you're not my type at all.

• about 4/10...