What do you think about my body?

What do you think about my body?
So I do think I could lose a few pounds but I'm curious as to what others think of my body. And be honest please.
Oh and if you're over 18, don't feel too uncomfortable, I turn 18 in a few months. I am open to any opinions thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• It's not bad but I do suggest you work out. Go for runs, do exciting dances, things that will get your body moving.

• you look totally normal.

• It looks very good. Quite pretty

• You have a little bit extra, that's all. If you're thinking of the summer, you could tone up a bit but you don't have far to go!

• I say that you look really hot & you remind me of a lot of sexually attractive female models. Another thing, your booty looks pretty nice too. Overall, you have lots of good looks on you.

• You look normal, stay fit and active, eat healthy and don't worry about how others say you look.
    Doctors know what healthy weights are... listen to them!

• Your body looks fine. I wouldn't worry too much if you have any spots you feel insecure about right now. It takes a few years to fully fill out. If I was your age, I'd ask you out on a date.

• I would love to run my hands over your skin, which looks great by the way. Shape is not everything, texture is important too.

• I am unimpressed.

• It's good but if you lose some weight it will be better

• You have a really nice body, you should still workout and eat right.

• nice, i think you would look super hot if you toned up tho

• I think u r fine... :) but i do suggest you work out cuttie...:)

• below average. flabby and not curvy/shapely at all. need to lots of cardio and then tone up.

• A cute girl makes a post like this, then it is instantly immortalized on the JailBaitGallery forever.

• I think u are fine xD if u wanna lose weight only lose like 10-20 pounds cause otherwise it gets really skinny

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are fine, but if YOU want to loose weight go ahead. Don't let other people tell you what to do with your body. If you want to look skinnier, just work out and tone up your body. But your actual weight is probably fine.

• I think you look good! You just have meat on your bones. You look like a healthy girl. Are you athletic?

• You look like you would be good at rugby or wrestling. Like real sturdy, which is nice. I like your body